Event Event tiếng anh - $10 PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

qt_timmy2702

Senior
Reactions
MR
Do mình đang du học ở nước ngoài và hiện tại mình có 1 bài essay cho final test. Vì thế, mình cần tìm 3 quote của những nhà văn, tác giả nổi tiếng nước ngoài về lối sống, quan điểm về cuộc đời (bằng tiếng anh:binhsua36:). Do đó, mình lập event này để nhờ các bạn giúp và đồng thời đóng góp cho forum ngày càng phong phú :D:D

Giải thưởng:
- Quote hay nhất: $5
- Quote hay nhì: $3
- Quote hay ba: $2

Thể lệ:
- Mỗi bạn được post 3 quote. Do đó, một bạn vẫn có thể giành cả 3 giải :D:D:D
- Nếu trùng quote thì sẽ tính bạn đăng đầu tiên
- Quote phải là tiếng anh và phải có tên tác giả của quote đó
- Chỉ trao giải cho những bạn thanks mình
- Ngày bắt đầu: thứ hai, 12/12/2011 (giờ Việt Nam)
- Ngày kết thúc: thứ sáu, 16/12/2011 (giờ Việt Nam)

oh, ngồi hóng thôi, dốt tiếng anh lắm, toàn translate gg ko :))

Tặng bạn 3 chân lí để dùng sau này ^^

Robert Frost

2806274_f248.jpg
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

Albert Camus a French novelist

2805535_f248.jpg
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend"

Friedrich Nietzsche
2806910_f496.jpg
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome."
Booker T. Washington
============
"Someone may have stolen your dream when it was young and fresh and you were innocent. Anger is natural. Grief is appropriate. Healing is mandatory. Restoration is possible."
Jane Rubietta
============
"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us."
Alexander Graham Bell
============
"Forgive your enemies, but never, never forget their names."
John F. Kennedy
============
I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be."
Lisa Brooks
============
"You are only young once, but you can be immature forever."
Hannah Marks
============
"Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth."
Martin H. Fischer
============
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
============
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; But often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us."
Helen Keller
============
"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it."
Mother Teresa
images

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.

1. You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
—Wayne Gretzky

2. Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
—Lao-Tze

3. If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?
—Scott Adams

Paypal: [email protected]

Nếu chỉ được chọn 3 cái thì tớ chọn 3 cái đầu tiên nhá , còn lại bonus cho cậu :D

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
William Shakespeare (1564-1616) in "Hamlet"

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
Irish writer George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

"Love is the only rational act." >> kết nhất câu này :))
Poet and teacher Stephen Levine

"Enthusiastic people are the ones who actually get things done in this world. Enthusiasm is what turns any idea into reality. And enthusiasm is linked closely with happiness."
"Your Personal Survival Guide To The 21st Century" by Roy Sheppard (1998)

"You see things that are and say 'Why?' But I dream of things that never were and say 'Why not?'"
Writer George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

"We are all molded and remolded by those who have loved us and, though that love may pass, we remain, none the less, their work. No love, no friendship can ever cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark upon it forever."
Francois Mauriac, French novelist (1885-1970)

"Problems cannot be solved by thinking within the framework in which they were created."

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."

"If at first an idea doesn't seem crazy, then there is no hope for it."
Scientist Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"He has not learned the lesson of life who does not every day surmount a fear."
American author, poet and philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

"Many people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do."
Philosopher Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)

"Most people don't take the time to think. I made an international reputation for myself by deciding to think twice a week."
Writer and thinker George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

"Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly."
Langston Hughes (1902 -1967) US poet, writer, editor

"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."
Italian Renaissance artist Buonarroti Michelangelo (1475-1564)

"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him."
English novelist and writer Aldous Huxley (1894-1963)

"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover"
American novelist, journalist and humorist Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"Brevity is the sister of talent."
Russian writer Anton Chekhov (1860-1904)

"It is not our abilities that truly define us - it is the choices we make."
"Harry Potter And The Chamber of Secrets" by J K Rowling (1998)

"What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?"
English writer Mary Ann Evans aka George Eliot (1819-1880)

"Don't let one cloud obliterate the whole sky."
Writer Anais Nin (1903-1977)

thôi chùng này cái đã , mà tớ chả biết cậu đang làm cái gì nữa , nêu rõ đề bài thầy cô đưa cho thử coi giúp được gì ko , tớ cũng đang học tổng hợp văn chắc cũng biết tí chút hi vọng ko múa rùi qua mắt thợ :D

From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile

St. Crispen's Day Speech
William Shakespeare

"Bạn chỉ có thể nói dối hai người duy nhất trong cuộc đời, bạn gái và cảnh sát. Còn lại, hãy nên nói thật".
55160568-maichijack_nicholson_8.jpg

Jack Nicholson

“Sau ngần ấy năm hoạt động không ngừng nghỉ, tôi chỉ có thể nói rằng, được trở về nhà vào lúc màn đêm buông xuống là một vinh dự và đặc ân mà các bạn đang tặng cho chính mình. Hãy nhận lấy lời tạm biệt chân thành nhất của tôi".
55160568-maichi0072-0304.jpg

Huyền thoại truyền hình Mỹ Johnny Carson trong lời tạm biệt vào ngày 22/5/1992 tại The Tonight Show. Và huyền thoại này cũng đã ra đi vào tháng 1/2005, cũng vào một đêm tối.

"Thành phố này thật lắm hiểm hoạ và đầy những ti tiện, nhưng vẫn phải cám ơn nó vì đã tạo ra những đồng tiền".
55160568-maichibarr.jpg

Diễn viên Roseanne Barr phát biểu trong dịp The Hollywood Reporter tổ chức sự kiện 60 năm phát hành vào tháng 10/1990. Hai năm sau, một sitcom mang tên Roseanne ra đời. Chương trình kéo dài tới năm 1997, mang về cho cô số tiền khổng lồ.

LR u1290590

Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.
- Lillian Dickson
A life without cause is a life without effect.
- Barbarella
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- Albert Einstein

LR: U6246438

What does not destroy me, makes me strong. [Friedrich Nietzsche]

If you want people to think well of you, do not speak well of yourself. [Blaise Pascal]

Sometimes questions are more important than answers. [Nancy Willard]

Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
- Lou Holtz

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
- Randall G Leighton

Live with no excuses and love with no regrets
- Montel

Feelings change - memories don't.
- Joel Alexander

Forgive your enemies, but never, never forget their names.
- John F. Kennedy

Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway.
- Elbert Hubbard

Thêm mấy cái Ý nghĩ nhưng chả biết tên tác giả :))

"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry."

You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

Tặng bạn nè !!!

Con người sinh ra không phải để tan biến đi như một hạt cát vô danh. Họ sinh ra để in dấu lại trên mặt đất, in dấu lại trong trái tim người khác.
(People born not to go away like a grain of sand anonymous. They were born to be imprinted on the ground, imprinted in the hearts of others.)

T/g: Xukhômlinski

Đừng che dấu tình yêu và sự dịu dàng của mình cho đến khi bạn lìa đời. Hãy làm cuộc đời bạn tràn đầy sự ngọt ngào. Hãy nõi những lời thân thương khi bạn còn nghe được và tim bạn còn rung động.
(Do not hide the love and tenderness of you until you die. Make your life full of sweetness. Let's say the things you loved and still hear your heart still vibrating.)

T/g: Henry Ward Beecher.

Hỏi một câu, chỉ dốt trong chốc lát. Không dám hỏi sẽ dốt nát suốt đời. Im lặng là cấp độ cao cả nhất của sự khôn ngoan. Ai không biết im lặng là không biết nói.
(Ask a question, just ignorance in a moment. Ignorance will not dare ask for life. Silence is the highest level of wisdom. Who does not know that silence can not speak.)

T/g: Pithagos

LR: U2094630

- Steve Jobs :

523836.jpg

" hãy luôn thèm khát , Luôn dại khờ "
" Nếu bạn chưa tìm thấy sự đam mê, hãy tìm kiếm nó "
" If you live each day as if it was your last , some day you will most certainly be right "

- Theodore Roosevelt: “ Danh tiếng thuộc về những người thực sự tham gia trận chiến với khuôn mặt thấm đẫm mồ hôi, máu và nước mắt; những người chiến đấu quả cảm; những người mắc lỗi và đứng dậy; những người có lòng nhiệt huyết tràn trề và cống hiến hết mình; những người biết vinh quang nếu chiến thắng và nếu thất bại, gục ngã khi dám đương đầu với thách thức, họ sẽ không bao giờ ở cùng những linh hồn lạnh lẽo của những người không biết mùi chiến thắng hay thất bại.”

Bài học sự nghiệp: Hãy đem tất cả những gì bạn có để vận dụng trong sự nghiệp của mình. Có lúc bạn thất bại và có lúc bạn thành công ngoài sức tưởng tượng của mình. Hãy đương đầu thách thức, chấp nhận thiệt thòi, học hỏi từ sai lầm của mình và tiến lên.

- Mark Twain: “ Hãy tránh xa những người coi thường tham vọng của bạn. Người nhỏ nhen sẽ làm như vậy còn những người vĩ đại sẽ khiến bạn cảm thấy mình cũng có thể trở thành người vĩ đại”.

Bài học sự nghiệp: Hãy tìm cho mình một người cố vấn tốt và tránh xa những người không tin tưởng bạn như sếp hay bắt nạt hay đồng nghiệp đố kị. Đó là những điều bạn phải làm khi bắt đầu sự nghiệp.

Bonus thêm vài cái nữa :

Colin Powell: “ Không có bí mật nào tạo nên thành công. Đó chỉ là kết quả của sự chuẩn bị, làm việc hết sức mình và rút ra kinh nghiệm từ sự thất bại”.

Bài học sự nghiệp: Tạo dựng một sự nghiệp thành công không bao giờ là việc dễ dàng. Hầu hết những người thành công đều không có bí quyết đặc biệt nào cả. Tất cả đều được thực hiện theo cách truyền thống: luôn phấn đấu hết sức mình.

Thomas Edison: “ Không phải là tôi đã thất bại, chẳng qua chỉ là tôi đã thực hiện hàng nghìn cách chưa có hiệu quả”.

Bài học sự nghiệp: Không có người nào luôn luôn làm đúng và hoàn hảo. Và dù bạn có thất bại, điều quan trọng là biết cách đứng lên sau thất bại. Các công ty thường quan tâm đặc biệt tới những nhân viên biết vượt qua khó khăn thay vì bỏ cuộc.

Albert Einstein: “Logic sẽ đưa bạn từ điểm A tới điểm Z còn trí tưởng tượng sẽ đưa bạn tất bất kì đâu”.

Bài học sự nghiệp: Ngày nay, biết nghĩ vươn ra khỏi những ranh giới hạn hẹp là một kĩ năng giá trị. Các công ty không đơn giản muốn tìm kiếm những nhân viên “ nhân bản vô tính”, do đó biết cách làm mình khác biệt và nổi bật trong đám đông sẽ giúp bạn thành công.

Ralph Waldo Emerson: “ Hãy kết thúc mỗi ngày bằng cách hoàn thành những gì cần phải hoàn thành; sẽ có những điều đáng tiếc xảy ra nhưng hãy nhanh chóng quên chúng đi. Ngày mai là một ngày mới, bạn sẽ bắt đầu nó một cách tươi sáng với tinh thần tập trung cao và không để chuyện quá khứ gây trở ngại”.

chà......nhiều câu hay wa'.....khó chọn lựa đây :D:D:D:D
Thanks các bạn nhiều ^^

Có cần mình làm 1 bài essay cho final test luôn không ? Chị mình vừa tốt nghiệp Đại học ngoại ngữ ra :x

Giá: Thương lượng <cỡ $100> =))

Có cần mình làm 1 bài essay cho final test luôn không ? Chị mình vừa tốt nghiệp Đại học ngoại ngữ ra :x

Giá: Thương lượng <cỡ $100> =))

haha.....để mình tự làm nâng cao trình độ :)):)).......chứ nhờ ng` khác giúp thì uổng tiền đi du học wa' ^^
mình lập event này là chỉ để lấy thêm tư liệu với góp vui cho hội thôi :D:D:D

Money and success don't change people; they merely amplify what is already there.
Will Smith

If you can't make it good, at least make it look good.
Bill Gate

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present."
RW Emerson

Chào chủ thớt , dưới đây là câu mình tâm đắc nhất cuộc đời .
Hãy cùng đọc và suy ngẫm :

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”

Hãy sống như thể ko có ngày mai . Hãy học như thể bạn sẽ sống mãi

Mahatma Gandhi quotes (Indian Philosopher, internationally esteemed for his doctrine of nonviolent protest, 1869-1948)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hydess

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week