Matrix My24hourIncom- My24hourIncome.com. Admin có tên tuổi. ROI 110-130%, No Repurchase Rule. PZ-STP-PE-PM

Hôm trước nó vừa có ý định giảm phí rút tiền xuống 0% đó em.
Vâng thế e mới ko hiểu. Nó giảm xuống 0% tức là admin nó chịu hết mọi loại phí. Phí dep, phí with nó chịu hết. Phí đấy Payza ăn hết. Sao bọn nó phải làm giàu cho Payza như vậy nhỉ :(

Update 7/26/2016...read this =)

Hey gang I'm seeing some people on social media attacking MY24 members posts to get attraction to what ever they are selling.

Most common thing I'm seeing is that it is stupid because of withdrawing to fund to build a 100% fresh funds system.

In my mind this is exactly what is needed to have a very very stable system that has no problems paying out...

Think about it...

The reason why? the concept of a 100% fresh funds system is new a idea and has not been done before...

How we need to think about it...

a very basic example... let's take a brick yes the idea of 1 single brick lol... a brick was once a new idea and now we all live and work in structures built from brick (concrete) ... I know it's very simple but... ideas and creations are very simple... it just starts with an idea and the rest follows to produce a result...

I think you get what I'm saying.

so in a nut shell here's how the fresh funds revenue share system works... I guess thats what we will call it haha =)

Of course there are payment processor fees but the only fee in my24 system is the commission bal. transfer fee... as for outside compounding look at how a traditional revenue share system works...

Example... you put in $100...you start and compound your earning inside the system to around 10x the value amount of ad packs you started with. (this is most members goal) so you have turned 100$ into 10x that..great but your not compounding funds your compounding just numbers so is that money really even there to pay you out?...

now Ive got you thinking haha

logically speaking if the member base ever slows down that revenue share system thats based on inside compounding is in big trouble and thats how most run and die so fast... seeing you put in 100$ and compounding just numbers and not real money. we ain't even mentioning the people that come into a system and recruit in 100s...they end up withdrawing 10x what they fund daily...

The Big Difference With MY24

All members are compounding with fresh funds...we all withdrawal 100% our earnings to fund again... we are now compounding with real funds and the money is there to pay members out.

Meaning the money in ad packs you see in your account is actually funds in the system not just numbers in a system.

It's a true business that is not building with numbers but real funds.

...Don't get me wrong I never want MY24 to be projected like a lottery ticket... there are small down sides to this concept of outside compounding like payment processor fees I know Payza is the highest around 2%. The others are around the same or little less. Bitcoin is an idea Ill talk about tomorrow... good news is our system has 0% fees in and out =)

My goal is to always have a happy member base... we could see 115% to 120% maturity on all ad packs in coming months after launch =0

Hope this helps.

PS. as you can tell by the growth of the MY24 member base people are seeing the power in this new idea and joining in the 1000's per-day.

I don't see us slowing down...

Leave me a comment below Id like to hear from you

đu cho đủ 10.000mem

Các bác ơi, Admin này từ TMS, không biết ông có lỗ không nữa!, lấy ae mình ra thế mạng thì mệt lắm!:D

Các bác ơi, Admin này từ TMS, không biết ông có lỗ không nữa!, lấy ae mình ra thế mạng thì mệt lắm!:D
Bạn lại ko biết admin là ai rồi :D
Site nó vẫn quyết định luật bắt phải rút ra rồi dep lại nếu muốn tái hả a 6 :(

Great News
MY24 was registered officially in Canada
Legal Name(s): 2526873 ONTARIO INC.
Type of Legal Entity: CORPORATION
Business Activity: ADVERTISING ONLINE
Effective Date : 2016−07−11
Expiry Date : 2021−07−10
BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION : 260708516

28631243161_dc64105006_b.jpg

Great News
MY24 was registered officially in Canada
Legal Name(s): 2526873 ONTARIO INC.
Type of Legal Entity: CORPORATION
Business Activity: ADVERTISING ONLINE
Effective Date : 2016−07−11
Expiry Date : 2021−07−10
BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION : 260708516

28631243161_dc64105006_b.jpg
Vẫn chưa nói gì về ngày launch sớm à thớt

11 days till Launch... this video is for members don't see the difference of MY24 and all other Rev share site...YOU NEED TO SEE THIS...

-Out-side Compounding and how powerful this is for a stable system for long term..

-How the system forces your referrals to stay and you earn big with real funds (new money always...)

-We just hit 11175 members as Im posting this WoW thats big for not even starting yet I guess people see the power behind MY24... Hope you do to =)

Thanks and Enjoy the video,

~Drew

Video: https://www.facebook.com/groups/My24HourIncome/permalink/663158967180352/

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Medicare

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom