Hướng Dẫn Các Bạn Vào Net MusicNations Yêu Cầu Thấp

Status
Not open for further replies.
chưa thấy gì luôn

đang cố out nó đây trước 60 ngày khi hết hạn mail nó thử xem :S
Giờ chả biết sao out!. Đợi 1 tháng r nó ko chấp nhận lại ấn huỷ đợi cả tháng. phát nản. tiền thì méo về. kênh thì đang có video tóp ko bỏ đc.

Giờ chả biết sao out!. Đợi 1 tháng r nó ko chấp nhận lại ấn huỷ đợi cả tháng. phát nản. tiền thì méo về. kênh thì đang có video tóp ko bỏ đc.
hợp đồng 1 năm từ ngày đăng ký , báo trước 60 ngày khi hết hạn , nhìn xem còn bao nhiêu tháng , đang chán thằng này lắm rồi đây

Mình cũng mới nhận được mail của nó, anh em lại chờ thôi

đã nhận được tiền nhưng bị trừ tiền quá nhiều, tháng 8 được 25$ nhận thực tế có 15$, chắc là mình ăn 60%

tiền ít quá sao vậy nhỉ trừ gì mà kinh thế zoom với ms về cùng nhau

Mình cũng nhận được tiền rồi, đúng là đăng ký qua link này bị mất 10%, lần trước có 1 kênh mình đã đăng ký link ref bị mất 10%, lần này rút kinh nghiệm không đăng ký qua link ref nữa nhưng vẫn dùng đường link này mà vẫn bị mất, giờ thấy tiếc tiền quá, 70% đã ít rồi giờ còn trừ thêm 10% chẳng còn được bao nhiêu, chán thế

Giờ có cách nào huỷ trước thời hạn 60 ngày của 1 năm không?
Thử viết một cái email đại khái lúc ký hợp đồng bạn chưa đủ 18 tuổi , yêu cầu nó hủy net

I am writing to inform you that, at the time of signing your network agreement, I was not of the contract’s required signing age of 18 and did not obtain my parent’s or guardian’s signature.

I have proof by providing you a copy of my government issued ID which corroborates that I was not 18 when I signed the agreement.

Based on this clear evidence I am formally requesting that your network immediately release my channels and me from the agreement. In addition to the legal signing age, I have also looked into the legal age of consent (i.e. When does a person become an “adult”?) You are considered to be an adult at age 18. This is also known as the age of majority.

Since I was not of the age of majority at the time of signing and without parental consent, this makes your contract non-binding and it also makes it unenforceable. Therefore I am reiterating that you cannot legally bind me to the contract or keep my channel. I should point out that the channels have been developed by me and represent my personal intellectual property. Since the agreement is non-binding and not enforceable these channels must be returned to my control and your network may no longer continue to derive any revenue from my intellectual property.

I would like to settle this amicably, but if you refuse to abide by clear legal edicts you will leave me no choice but to inform YouTube of your clear breach of the law. I am certain that YouTube will not look favorably on any network that tries to keep partners and their channels despite clear evidence that shows an invalid and unenforceable contract.

I look forward to you releasing my channels as soon as possible.

Nó tắt hỗ trợ trực tuyến rồi à mọi người , mọi khi đăng nhập vào có bảng chat với bọn hỗ trợ giờ ko có nữa

Thử viết một cái email đại khái lúc ký hợp đồng bạn chưa đủ 18 tuổi , yêu cầu nó hủy net

I am writing to inform you that, at the time of signing your network agreement, I was not of the contract’s required signing age of 18 and did not obtain my parent’s or guardian’s signature.

I have proof by providing you a copy of my government issued ID which corroborates that I was not 18 when I signed the agreement.

Based on this clear evidence I am formally requesting that your network immediately release my channels and me from the agreement. In addition to the legal signing age, I have also looked into the legal age of consent (i.e. When does a person become an “adult”?) You are considered to be an adult at age 18. This is also known as the age of majority.

Since I was not of the age of majority at the time of signing and without parental consent, this makes your contract non-binding and it also makes it unenforceable. Therefore I am reiterating that you cannot legally bind me to the contract or keep my channel. I should point out that the channels have been developed by me and represent my personal intellectual property. Since the agreement is non-binding and not enforceable these channels must be returned to my control and your network may no longer continue to derive any revenue from my intellectual property.

I would like to settle this amicably, but if you refuse to abide by clear legal edicts you will leave me no choice but to inform YouTube of your clear breach of the law. I am certain that YouTube will not look favorably on any network that tries to keep partners and their channels despite clear evidence that shows an invalid and unenforceable contract.

I look forward to you releasing my channels as soon as possible.
Ok cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều nha!.

có cái kênh reup nên chắc cũng cố mà theo net này được bao nhiêu thì được, sọ out ra được rồi thì chẳng có net nào chấp nhận

có cái kênh reup nên chắc cũng cố mà theo net này được bao nhiêu thì được, sọ out ra được rồi thì chẳng có net nào chấp nhận
Đầy nét ra!. :D . Nét này quá cùi. CPM thất nhất so với những nét khác.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hungbu2k

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week