Event 1 Comment - May Mắn Trúng 5$

Bạn thích giọng đọc của thí sinh nào nhất?

• Heart song - maiantiem

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nguyễn Năng Thành Voice - mikeross1991

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Romeow & Drooliet - aeeagle98

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • The legend of Sleepy Hollow - cheapsell

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Chinese New Year - lifetime

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
MR
THE READING VOICE MMO4ME 2015

GIỌNG ĐỌC MMO4ME 2015

----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
Kết quả: phần thưởng may mắn 5$ dành cho cm # 41 @AzazelTran .
KẾT QUẢ CHUNG CUỘC EVENT THE READING VOICE MMO 2015: LINK
Cảm ơn các bạn đã tham gia.

Event được tổ chức nhằm khơi thêm niềm cảm hứng nói tiếng Anh trong cộng đồng mmo4me.com.
Event cũng là cơ hội cho bạn bộc lộ khả năng đọc tiếng Anh, diễn xuất qua giọng đọc.

Không quan trọng bạn bao nhiêu tuổi, bạn đến từ đâu, đẹp trai hay xinh gái, buê đuê hay les, đều được tham gia miễn là bạn có niềm tin rằng mình có thể truyền tải giọng đọc tiếng Anh bằng tất cả trái tim.

Cuộc thi đã hoàn tất vòng 1 (Thời gian: 17/11 - 02/12)., BTC chọn ra 5 bạn dưới đây có giọng đọc tiếng Anh được đánh giá cao nhất để vào vòng 2. Tiêu chí đánh giá dựa trên phát âm, ngữ điệu, sự truyền cảm...:

Hiện tại BTC cần lấy ý kiến của mọi người để bình chọn ra thí sinh có giọng đọc hấp dẫn nhất, tương ứng với giải thưởng 10$.
Sau khi bấm poll các bạn tham gia bình chọn vui lòng comment tên thí sinh bạn yêu thích nhất để có cơ hội may mắn trúng 5$. (thí sinh và BTC có quyền tham gia bình chọn nhưng ko được tính giải may mắn này)

Tổng giải thưởng: 55$

• Thành viên phải có trên 300 Post50 Likes mới được tham gia Poll trong các Topic
    • Tuy nhiên: Bạn vẫn có thể cm để tham gia giải may mắn cho người bình chọn

(Ban giám khảo gồm @prosperlong@Cô Gái Đến Từ Hôm Qua)

Thể lệ event chi tiết xem tại: LINK

BÀI DỰ THI
(bài thi sắp xếp theo thứ tự thời gian nộp bài - click vào tựa đề để nghe; hoặc kéo xuống xem post bên dưới)

Last edited:
Bài dự thi đầu tiên của bạn @maiantiem

Transcript:

Heart Song

Once upon a time there was a great man who married the woman of his dreams. With their love, they created a little girl. She was a bright and cheerful little girl and the great man loved her very much. When she was very little, he would pick her up, hum a tune and dance with her around the room, and he would tell her, "I love you, little girl." When the little girl was growing up, the great man would hug her and tell her, "I love you, little girl." The little girl would pout and say, "I'm not a little girl anymore." Then the man would laugh and say, "But to me, you'll always be my little girl." The little girl who-was-not-little-anymore left her home and went into the world. As she learned more about herself, she learned more about the man. She saw that he truly was great and strong, for now she recognized his strengths. One of his strengths was his ability to express his love to his family. It didn't matter where she went in the world, the man would call her and say, "I love you, little girl." The day came when the little girl who-was-not-little-anymore received a phone call. The great man was damaged. He had had a stroke. He was aphasic, they explained to the girl. He couldn't talk anymore and they weren't sure that he could understand the words spoken to him. He could no longer smile, laugh, walk, hug, dance or tell the little girl who-was-not-littie-anymore that he loved her. And so she went to the side of the great man. When she walked into the room and saw him, he looked small and not strong at all. He looked at her and tried to speak, but he could not. The little girl did the only thing she could do. She climbed up on the bed next to the great man. Tears ran from both of their eyes and she drew her arms around the useless shoulders of her father. Her head on his chest, she thought of many things. She remembered the wonderful times together and how she had always felt protected and cherished by the great man. She felt grief for the loss she was to endure, the words of love that had comforted her. And then she heard from within the man, the beat of his heart. The heart where the music and the words had always lived. The heart beat on, steadily unconcerned about the damage to the rest of the body. And while she rested there, the magic happened. She heard what she needed to hear. His heart beat out the words that his mouth could no longer say. I love you I love you I love you Little girl Little girl Little girl And she was comforted.

Bài dự thi số 2 của @mikeross1991

Transcript:

Why are we here? Where do we come from? These are the most enduring of questions. And it's an essential part of human nature to want to find the answers.
We can trace our ancestry back hundreds of thousands of years to the dawn of humankind. But in reality, our story extends far, further back in time. Our story starts with the beginning of the universe. It began 13.7 billion years ago, and today, it's filled with over a hundred billion galaxies, each containing hundreds of billions of stars.

In this series, I want to tell that story, because ultimately, we are part of the universe, so its story is our story.

Bài thi số 3 của bạn nữ @aeeagle98

Transcript:
Romeow & Drooliet
In the fair and sometimes not fair city, There lived two nearby feuding familes.

The Felinis were cat people, it's true. They could not stand dogs or what those dogs do.

The dog-loving Barkers hated all cats. Normally we would just leave it at that.

But we have a tale to tell of their pets. A story of love. A tale of regret. A story that has not quite started yet. Now here is "Romeow & Drooliet."
Benny, Marky and Romeow were brothers, and the best of friends. One fine morning, they were taking a break from their naps.

"I'm bored," said Benny with a yawn. "Let's go to the park," said Marky. "What for?" asked Benny. "To look for trouble," replied Marky.

"No," said Romeow, dreamily, "to look for love." "Yuck," said Benny and Marky, "go back to sleep."
But Romeow was already on his way out the door with his tail held high.

The park was a great place for adventure. There were trees to climb, birds to chase and dogs to watch.
"Let's head to the off-leash area," Marky suggested.

"Can't catch me," he caterwauled to a large husky trapped behind the fence. "What do you think," he asked Romeow, "should we play Dodge Dog?"
Just as Romeow was about to reply, a carnivorous canine charged the cats. The hot headed dog barked, snapped and nearly jumped to the fence.

Last edited:
Bài dự thi số 4 của @cheapsell

Transcript:

Todays story is called "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. It is about something strange that happed long ago in a valley called "Sleepy Hollow". It was written by Washington Irving. The story is told by Doug Johnson.

Narrator: The valley known as Sleepy Hollow hides from the world in the high hills of New York state. There are many stories told about the quiet valley. But the story that people believe most is about a man who rides a horse at night. The story says the man died many years ago during the American revolutionary war. His head was shot off. Every night he rises from his burial place, jumps on his horse and rides through the valley looking for his lost head.

Bài dự thi số 5 của @lifetime

Transcript:

What Are Some Special Rules for Chinese New Year?

Chinese New Year is a special holiday. It starts on the first new moon of the Chinese calendar between January 21 and February 19. The New Year celebration ends fifteen days later on the day of the full moon. Chinese New Year is a very old celebration. The Chinese do something different on each day. People believe many old superstitions about this holiday. There are special rules about how people clean/ and what people look like. There are also rules about how people act.

The Chinese believe that it is very important to have a clean house on New Year's Day. They clean the house before New Year's Day. Then they put away everything they use to clean. The Chinese don't sweep the floor on New Year’s Day. They think they will sweep away good luck. After New Year's Day, they sweep again. First they sweep the dirt from the door to the middle of the room. Then they sweep the dirt from the middle of the room to the corners of the room. They leave the dirt there for five days. On the fifth day, they sweep the dirt to the back door. The Chinese believe that it is bad luck to sweep the dirt to the front door.

The way people look on New Year's Day is also important. The Chinese do not wash their hair on New Year’s Day. They believe they will wash away good luck. People also like to wear red clothes on New Year's Day. Red is a bright, happy color. It will bring good luck for the future.

The Chinese also have superstitions about how people act on New Year's Day. Older people give children and unmarried friends little red envelopes with money inside. The money is for good luck. People do not say bad or unlucky words. They do not say the word four because it sounds like the word for death. The Chinese never talk about death on New Year's Day. They also do not talk about the past year. They talk about the new year and new beginnings.

Today, some Chinese believe in these rules and some do not. But many people practice the rules. They are special traditions. The rules are part of Chinese culture and history.

bóc tôm! thu bản beta hơn tuần r mà quên nộp... quá tiếc. Chúc bạn được vote thắng :D

THE READING VOICE MMO4ME 2015

GIỌNG ĐỌC MMO4ME 2015

----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
Event được tổ chức nhằm khơi thêm niềm cảm hứng nói tiếng Anh trong cộng đồng mmo4me.com.
Event cũng là cơ hội cho bạn bộc lộ khả năng đọc tiếng Anh, diễn xuất qua giọng đọc.

Không quan trọng bạn bao nhiêu tuổi, bạn đến từ đâu, đẹp trai hay xinh gái, buê đuê hay les, đều được tham gia miễn là bạn có niềm tin rằng mình có thể truyền tải giọng đọc tiếng Anh bằng tất cả trái tim.

Cuộc thi đã hoàn tất vòng 1 (Thời gian: 17/11 - 02/12)., BTC chọn ra 5 bạn dưới đây có giọng đọc tiếng Anh được đánh giá cao nhất để vào vòng 2. Tiêu chí đánh giá dựa trên phát âm, ngữ điệu, sự truyền cảm...:

Hiện tại BTC cần lấy ý kiến của mọi người để bình chọn ra thí sinh có giọng đọc hấp dẫn nhất, tương ứng với giải thưởng 10$.
Sau khi bấm poll các bạn tham gia bình chọn vui lòng comment 1 câu bất kỳ trong topic để có cơ hội may mắn trúng 5$. (thí sinh và BTC có quyền tham gia bình chọn nhưng ko được tính giải may mắn này)

Tổng giải thưởng: 55$

(Ban giám khảo gồm @prosperlong@Cô Gái Đến Từ Hôm Qua)

Thể lệ event chi tiết xem tại: LINK

BÀI DỰ THI
(bài thi sắp xếp theo thứ tự thời gian nộp bài - click vào tựa đề để nghe; hoặc kéo xuống xem post bên dưới)
Cái này hay à nha

Voted :D toàn nhân tài ẩn danh :D

quẩy lên nào

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuyquynh13511