Update payment của các Network : Wall , Banner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hơ mẹ nó gần pay mới trảm mạnh! vl~ nhé! sáng nay check thấy vài trang luôn @@~

hơ mẹ nó gần pay mới trảm mạnh! vl~ nhé! sáng nay check thấy vài trang luôn @@~
Sonic bác có bị trừ ko,e ko đủ min lun rầu

Sonic bác có bị trừ ko,e ko đủ min lun rầu
đệch mẹ nó hôm bữa có 6 trang sáng nay mơ ngủ mở đt vô check phát lên 18 trang! đau tim phát khóc :confused:
vài hôm nữa pay r mà còn làm trò mới đau chứ!

1bet trừ sạch adsen còn hơn 100 mà éo thấy pay :mad:

sonic chuyen sang paid roi a e ơi tiền về ,bán cái ac sonic 2012 info vn android ios day đủ pending 210$ ai mua pm yahoo leadads12

Vl thằng 1B, đã *** pay giờ lại còn trừ thâm hơn. Không biết đến lúc nó nói pay liệu nó có bảo " tao trừ mày dưới minpay rồi thì đợi đợt sau đủ tao pay cho" không?

1bet trừ còn 130 mà pay có 47$, hãm :confused:

Hic e bị trừ sạch dưới min lun rầu :( :(

sonic bao h pay thế mấy pro, em mới làm sonic :D

update 1bet sau 1 hồi đòi nợ :eek:
Guys,

All the leads for March on the offers, mentioned in my previous email, were scrubbed by the advertiser. If you haven't read my previous email, subject is March and April traffic WARNING!, dated May 5th - check your Spam or Trash folders.

They are claiming that 99.99% of the traffic is fraud and I'm expecting a report with detailed information from them as soon as possible and will pass this along to you.

Your leads in the network have been scrubbed as well.

You can check your new stats in the Performance Report in the network or just check your adjusted invoice.

PS. If anything at all is paid by the advertiser, I will re-approve those leads for your account and you will receive your payment. However, for the moment they're complaining for obvious fraud and I'm afraid I don't expect that to happen. I've currently scrubbed the leads for March, but the report from the advertiser will show if April will have any billable leads at all or not. I will keep in touch.

Thanks,

Adams

We appreciate your business!
One Better Network, LLC :oops:

update 1bet sau 1 hồi đòi nợ :eek:
Guys,

All the leads for March on the offers, mentioned in my previous email, were scrubbed by the advertiser. If you haven't read my previous email, subject is March and April traffic WARNING!, dated May 5th - check your Spam or Trash folders.

They are claiming that 99.99% of the traffic is fraud and I'm expecting a report with detailed information from them as soon as possible and will pass this along to you.

Your leads in the network have been scrubbed as well.

You can check your new stats in the Performance Report in the network or just check your adjusted invoice.

PS. If anything at all is paid by the advertiser, I will re-approve those leads for your account and you will receive your payment. However, for the moment they're complaining for obvious fraud and I'm afraid I don't expect that to happen. I've currently scrubbed the leads for March, but the report from the advertiser will show if April will have any billable leads at all or not. I will keep in touch.

Thanks,

Adams

We appreciate your business!
One Better Network, LLC :oops:
đây là thư chung k riêng gì bạn =))

Dòng này nó ghi cho có chứ ko mong nó pay thêm :( tháng này thế là tiêu

sdfsf.jpg

Đã nhận :D
Screenshot_2014-05-09-12-05-20.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members