Waiting for Answer Nick mmo yeahseller bán tài khoản có vấn đề, nghi ngờ cấu kết với AM để bán tài khoản

I want to buy the applift account from him two day ago. But when I suggest a middle man to buy this account he did'nt agree whith reason " he waste lot of time with me by proving him"

View attachment 78987
I not scam anyone underdtand . and you are the person who know all truth of scammers .. Still sayin this . , GOD WILL PUNISH YOU SUẺRELY

I not scam anyone underdtand . and you are the person who know all truth of scammers .. Still sayin this . , GOD WILL PUNISH YOU SUẺRELY
Why don't you agree middle man to sell account. I don't know who are you, and you don't have prestige enough to receive money .
I think you only sell account netwok login successful but not do anything , I doubt You register netwok account by deal with AM and when sell this account for VN people, this account will be block :rolleyes:

mất 150 $ + 2k $ chỉ vì xác Minh số điện thoại. mọi người hãy cẩn thận về thông tin nước ngoài.

Khac tung is claiming thí scam after 1 month of deal , even he traded more account with me also , if i am a scammer then why he bought more account from me . ?
You absolutely have no responsibility after selling network, your service is very bad. I think nobody in forum got paid from network account bought from you :rolleyes:
upload_2016-7-25_22-20-4.png

Nhìn kiểu thằng này là bán account login OK là xong, còn sau này nó sẽ không hổ trợ bất kỳ cái gì (xác minh giúp cái điện thoại chăng hạn), mua mà trúng mấy cái account này xui tận mạng luôn :confused:

https://mmo4me.com/threads/hien-trang-xay-ra-khi-mua-net.280703/

Mình chắc chắn trên diễn đàn này, một số bạn bán acc network đôi lúc vẫn không ngoại lệ. Reg có rồi đem con bỏ chợ.
Thêm nữa la` mấy bạn nghĩ sao khi chat với AM nói promote PIN / CPL / CPS. Nhưng lúc người mua lại thúc đẩy chiến dịch khác :)
My account is blocked after 2 days. I make tens of thousands of dollars every week from other networks, do not judge when you do not understand the problem.
Khac tung is claiming thí scam after 1 month of deal , even he traded more account with me also , if i am a scammer then why he bought more account from me . ?

hey hey hey , :v

Nhìn kiểu thằng này là bán account login OK là xong, còn sau này nó sẽ không hổ trợ bất kỳ cái gì (xác minh giúp cái điện thoại chăng hạn), mua mà trúng mấy cái account này xui tận mạng luôn :confused:
Mua thì phải thoả thuận trước rồi, đồng ý mua thì kêu ca gì nữa :confused:

what the hell is going on ???

thằng này thỏa thuận 400$ yeahmobi, 200$ mobvista nhưng cần pay 500$ trước cho 1 acc yeahmobi, hôm sau trả thêm 100$ cho mobvista. nhưng mãi mãi k đưa cũng k hoàn tiền. tài khoản Yeahmobi thì nó thỏa thuận vs AM.
Cảnh báo 1 điều cho ai mua acc Applift của thằng này, khi đăng ký cần ký vào IO, trong đó có thông tin thanh toán, có thể nó để thông tin thanh toán của nó. Kế toán sẽ paid theo thông tin này, Trong FAQ của Applift cũng có ghi rõ k paid cho acc có thông tin thanh toán khác với thông tin tài khoản. Khi mua acc nó sẽ xóa tất cả đi coi như k có chuyện gì
@cuipap1984

upload_2016-7-25_22-53-29.png

thằng này thỏa thuận 400$ yeahmobi, 200$ mobvista nhưng cần pay 500$ trước cho 1 acc yeahmobi, hôm sau trả thêm 100$ cho mobvista. nhưng mãi mãi k đưa cũng k hoàn tiền. tài khoản Yeahmobi thì nó thỏa thuận vs AM.
Cảnh báo 1 điều cho ai mua acc Applift của thằng này, khi đăng ký cần ký vào IO, trong đó có thông tin thanh toán, có thể nó để thông tin thanh toán của nó. Kế toán sẽ paid theo thông tin này, Trong FAQ của Applift cũng có ghi rõ k paid cho acc có thông tin thanh toán khác với thông tin tài khoản. Khi mua acc nó sẽ xóa tất cả đi coi như k có chuyện gì
@cuipap1984

View attachment 78994
why you are not showing full screenshot chat log where you say that i approved VN info yeah , you will pay be 1m$ .. and when i approved you denies to pay me ,, and please show to all that i told 250$ for mob but later you forced me to buy both at your price not my price ..

AND ÌF I SCAMMED YOU IN 1st TRADE , THEN WHY YOU TRADE WITH ME FOR MORE ACCOUNTS ? Ănsswer this . ? to me ?

why you are not showing full screenshot chat log where you say that i approved VN info yeah , you will pay be 1m$ .. and when i approved you denies to pay me ,, and please show to all that i told 250$ for mob but later you forced me to buy both at your price not my price ..

AND ÌF I SCAMMED YOU IN 1st TRADE , THEN WHY YOU TRADE WITH ME FOR MORE ACCOUNTS ? Ănsswer this . ? to me ?
Lmao =)) you are crazy! account Yeahmobi = 1M$ :)) I'm not arguing with you, all of them said that your account is not good. for me, $ 1,000 is not a large sum, I lost it for you. I didn't request a refund.
@cuipap1984 can you close topic and block him?
upload_2016-7-25_23-37-52.png

Lmao =)) you are crazy! account Yeahmobi = 1M$ :)) I'm not arguing with you, all of them said that your account is not good. for me, $ 1,000 is not a large sum, I lost it for you. I didn't request a refund.
@cuipap1984 can you close topic and block him?
View attachment 78999
why block me ? i never provide any warranty so you dont have any right to ask refund .

I NEVER SEEN SUCH A RACISM LIKE VN ANYWHERE
AND WHY YOU CAN BLOCK ME EVEN I NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG ?

why block me ? i never provide any warranty so you dont have any right to ask refund .

I NEVER SEEN SUCH A RACISM LIKE VN ANYWHERE
AND WHY YOU CAN BLOCK ME EVEN I NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG ?
Hey, i suggest u shouldn't write in big size and bold them. We can understand with standard font and size. And you should provide something from ur side to confirm you are not scammer, not just write words.

Hey, i suggest u shouldn't write in big size and bold them. We can understand with standard font and size. And you should provide something from ur side to confirm you are not scammer, not just write words.
what i need to provide tell me ? @cuipap1984 clearly knows all truth about all deals that i never provides any warranty still these guys are accusing me as a scammer .

And if i scammed him by not providing mobvista then ask him that i never got paid that 100$ for that also .
Also if still they think that he was scammed ? then why he continue to buying more account for the nẽxt dáy ?

KHAC TUNG always force me to sale account at his price which is lower then others then why i múst sale to him ?

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louisdh123
Back
Top Bottom