• Chào Guest,

Hãy cùng mọi người hướng đến một cộng đồng MMO ngày càng trong sạch. MMO4ME.com sẽ là nơi tập trung tất cả những thông tin uy tín cũng như lừa đảo (SCAM) của bất kì cá nhân nào. (Đọc chi tiết!)

Chương trình khởi động:
    Thưởng 1.5 MR ngay khi bạn tạo yêu cầu mới cho bất kì cá nhân nào và được duyệt thành công. Chi tiết các bạn có thể xem thêm tại đây.

Kiếm 10-50$ FREE 1 tháng với prolific 100% ko chém (PAYPAL)

Bão ADS trafficmonsoon Chơi free 0.5$ 1 ngày .
link đăng ký : https://trafficmonsoon. com/?ref=tunglorenkid ( bỏ dấu cách)
http://toitkiemtien.blogspot.com/2015/08/huong-dan-kiem-tien-voi-trafficmonsoon.html
12373246_207438212921993_5259567625063735390_n.jpg

Tuần trước cũng có được 1 cái 1.25£ với 1 cái 0.8£. Dù sao giờ châu Âu họ sắp nghỉ rồi thì ít khảo sát lắm.:D. Đợi sau tết Tây đi. Cái này vó người trả tiền thì mới có mà làm chứ ko phải lấy người sau trả cho người trước đâu. :rolleyes:

Ekaterina Damer, CEO of Prolific
Ekaterina Damer and Phelim Bradley founded Prolific whilst they were both working towards doctoral degrees.

Can you te
1CEOProlific.png
ll me a bit about Prolific?

We connect anyone who wants to conduct a survey with people who will complete it. So far, we’ve helped with over 1500 studies.

How does Prolific help researchers?

All researchers – whether they work in academia or in market research – put a lot of effort into creating good surveys. It’s so frustrating when you can’t find people to complete them! Researchers can post a survey on our website, for a fee. That money goes to participants and gives them an incentive to complete the survey. Researchers receive responses quickly, usually within an hour.

What makes Prolific different from other online research panels?

Firstly, we’re international. Other companies tend to have participants just in one or two countries. We have participants in 147 countries.

Secondly, we offer participants a fair reward for their time: a minimum of £5/hr. On other platforms, they get no or very little payment. And we’re still cheaper than traditional research panel companies.

How did you come up with this idea?

It was born out of necessity! I was working on my PhD and I needed participants. I sent my survey to a research panel – one that doesn’t pay participants – but I only got two responses! So we made a basic version of the Prolific website. We shared the website on Reddit, on a forum called “beermoney” – it has about 80,000 members who are interested in ways to make money online. That’s how we started recruiting participants.

Has the business changed over time?
prolific-dyk1.png

At first we thought our clients would be mainly academics. But then a start-up approached us. They had created an app and wanted some people to test it and give feedback. So we realised we had a much wider client base – Prolific can be used for market research and customer feedback, too.

What’s been your biggest challenge so far?

At the start, we had a “chicken and egg problem”. If you don’t have enough researchers, you can’t offer enough studies. If you don’t have enough participants, the studies don’t get completed. We tried a lot of different strategies to keep the right balance.

What are the next steps for Prolific?

We want to build an application programming interface (API) – that would allow other websites to link to ours very easily, so the whole experience is more seamless for our users.

Do you have any advice for new start-ups?

You don’t necessarily need venture capital. If your overheads are reasonably low, don’t be afraid to “bootstrap” – live from your own money.

What makes a good CEO?

A CEO needs a vision – a long term plan for the business. Social and emotional skills are really important too – you need to understand how your team is feeling, how you could help them to be happier and more productive. In the end, you need a good team to make your vision a reality.

Do you have any advice on putting a team together?

You won’t find a team if you’re sat at home. Take opportunities to meet people. In Oxford you could have dinner in college, or go to Isis Innovation or the Launchpad. Don’t be shy about discussing your idea.

Are there any similarities between academia and business?

For both business and academia, you need to understand data. We’re always looking at data on how people use our website, to decide what our next step should be.

What did you want to be when you were a kid?

A photographer

[December 2015]

Meet more CEOs

sau bao ngày đấu tranh thì nó cũng gửi mail báo tiền sẽ về trong 1 vài ngày nữa. hehe

sao nữa tháng rồi ko có cái khảo sát nào nhỉ???

lúc mới đk tuần cũng đc 1 2 cái :(

có ai bị như mình ko :(

sao nữa tháng rồi ko có cái khảo sát nào nhỉ???

lúc mới đk tuần cũng đc 1 2 cái :(

có ai bị như mình ko :(
Bữa nay chắc bọn nó nghỉ đông rồi. Khảo sát là do mấy trường đại học đăng lên nên bọn nó nghỉ đông rồi thì cũng không có luôn.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziKat

Most discussed of week

Most discussed of week

Back
Top Bottom