Solved Withdraw Paypal limit 180 days với bất kì họ tên !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contact lại nhé :D
Nhưng nó trả lời thế này nè. Cậu có cao kiến gì không? :((

Thanks for contacting us. Based on the categories you've selected, the following FAQs may assist you faster than we can.

Note: If these FAQs do not answer your question, please reply to this email with as much information as possible to help us assist you better.

A) Can I top-up or add funds to my PayPal account?
B) What options do I have for withdrawing funds from my PayPal account?
C) How do I withdraw funds from my PayPal account?
D) I withdrew some funds. How long does it take for the funds to show up in my bank account?

Don't worry. These links won't redirect you to another webpage.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

At this time, we do not offer the ability to add funds from your bank account. This service is not currently available in Vietnam.

You cannot use a debit or credit card to add funds to your PayPal account. You can use a debit or credit card to send payments from your PayPal account.

You can withdraw funds from your PayPal account to any local bank accounts that can receive funds in Vietnamese Dong (VND).

You can withdraw funds from your PayPal account to any local bank accounts that can receive funds in Vietnamese Dong (VND).

Here's how to withdraw funds from your PayPal account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Withdraw near the top of the page.
  3. Click Withdraw to your bank account, and then follow the instructions to complete your withdrawal.
Important:
  • Enter your name exactly as it appears on your bank account - the order of your Surname, Middle Name and Name must be the same. If you are not sure, you can refer to your bank statement or call your bank for the exact information.
  • If any of this information is incorrect, your withdrawal will not be successful and your funds will be returned to your PayPal account.
  • You will be charged any bank fees and other processing fees incurred for the returned funds. The amount returned to you may also be different from the amount you attempted to withdraw if currency conversion is involved.

D) I withdrew some funds. How long does it take for the funds to show up in my bank account?

Please allow 2-4 business days for the money to appear in your bank account. The length of time depends on your bank's processing schedule.

Nhưng nó trả lời thế này nè. Cậu có cao kiến gì không? :((

Thanks for contacting us. Based on the categories you've selected, the following FAQs may assist you faster than we can.

Note: If these FAQs do not answer your question, please reply to this email with as much information as possible to help us assist you better.

Don't worry. These links won't redirect you to another webpage.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

At this time, we do not offer the ability to add funds from your bank account. This service is not currently available in Vietnam.

You cannot use a debit or credit card to add funds to your PayPal account. You can use a debit or credit card to send payments from your PayPal account.

Here's how to withdraw funds from your PayPal account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Withdraw near the top of the page.
  3. Click Withdraw to your bank account, and then follow the instructions to complete your withdrawal.
Important:
  • Enter your name exactly as it appears on your bank account - the order of your Surname, Middle Name and Name must be the same. If you are not sure, you can refer to your bank statement or call your bank for the exact information.
  • If any of this information is incorrect, your withdrawal will not be successful and your funds will be returned to your PayPal account.
  • You will be charged any bank fees and other processing fees incurred for the returned funds. The amount returned to you may also be different from the amount you attempted to withdraw if currency conversion is involved.

Please allow 2-4 business days for the money to appear in your bank account. The length of time depends on your bank's processing schedule.

Trời, bạn reply lại cái email này với nội dung như lúc bạn contact nó nhé. đây là email kiểu nó bảo confirm lại thôi

Bác thớt cho em hỏi a.
Acc PP cũ của e đã bị limit nên không dùng đc nữa.
Em k tạo cái mới mà dùng acc của thằng bạn. ĐÃ up acc lên bussines.
Hiện tại em vẫn dùng acc PP này. Liệu khi rút về VN làm theo cách của bác thì có bị limit hay vấn đề gì không ạ ?

Lúc rút về nhìn cái Account Holder Name là biết cái nào liền :D

Đc nhé bạn
Mình add bank đã with rồi vào PP để rút nó báo thế này, hình như là phải add bank mới hả bác

cho mình hỏi, mình chọn account là Personal , vậy có nhiều giao dịch từ ng khác chuyển vào của mình thì có bị limit không? Với lại h mình muốn đổi personal thành business được không?

mấy bạn ơi cho mình hỏi là mình bị limited từ ngày 20/08/2014 mà cho đến nay đã đc 6 tháng rồi mà pp còn chưa gửi mail rút tiền cho mình nữa.

bạn có nhờ ai call qua Sin chửi tụi nó đi là cho with tiền, bạn mình cũng bị như vyậ hồi trc tết, email nó k giải quyết call sang chửi luôn, cứ bảo là tao cần tiền để trả lương người ta, vợ con đau ốm thuốc men, tao mà có gì là do bọn mày ăn ở ác sẽ bị quả báo :))

mấy bạn ơi cho mình hỏi là mình bị limited từ ngày 20/08/2014 mà cho đến nay đã đc 6 tháng rồi mà pp còn chưa gửi mail rút tiền cho mình nữa.
pp có nhiều tiền ko cậu, pp limit hả, nhiều tiền thì nhờ dịch vụ xem sao, có gì pm mình, giúp duoc thì giúp

Các bạn cho mình hỏi là trước đây khi uplen business mình ko để ý cái phần BUSINES INFOMATION để là: abc group,
Bây giờ đổi lại thành tên mình rồi nhưng mà đặt lệnh rút cái phần tên rút về nó vẫn hiện ABC GROUP.
Có cách nào khác phụ ko các bạn ơi

cho m hỏi cái, acc paypal của m lúc m đăng ký là tên bạn mình là Vo Van Dat . acc m bị limit 180 ngày, bây h đã có thể rút tiền về bank dc rồi, bây h m muốn rút tiền về tài khoản acb của m, với tên của m là Nguyen Hoang Duong. thj có được không , chỉ cần up lên business với họ tên của m là rút về dc đúng không ?

pp có nhiều tiền ko cậu, pp limit hả, nhiều tiền thì nhờ dịch vụ xem sao, có gì pm mình, giúp duoc thì giúp
lẻ tẻ 20$,30$ thôi bạn ơi

Phải lên bussiness mới rút được khác tên hả bác

Các bạn cho mình hỏi là trước đây khi uplen business mình ko để ý cái phần BUSINES INFOMATION để là: abc group,
Bây giờ đổi lại thành tên mình rồi nhưng mà đặt lệnh rút cái phần tên rút về nó vẫn hiện ABC GROUP.
Có cách nào khác phụ ko các bạn ơi

Đổi tên xong add thẻ khác vào nhé :D:D

like , bài viết rất hữu ích!!!!

thank :v

pp limit lên bussiness đâu có được nhỉ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members