Matrix VenturePlugTraffic - VenturePlugTraffic.com. ROI 120%- 135%| Payza - STP - PM - BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiện site đang bị lỗi SSL(hết hạn SSL), vào bằng chrome thì nhấp vào nâng cao (advance) ở phía dưới rồi tiếp tục truy cập

Greetings to all members!

Hosting team is already done installing new SSL certificate in our domain. Also our domain "ventureplugtraffic.com" is now loading with SSL certificate.

Everyone can now access in the site without problem.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

About our business

Since the daily capping has been change, we had received high sales. We are glad that almost everyone had given positive feedback about the changes.

We could say that VPT is becoming more progressive and sustainable. Thank you for your support,patience and cooperation.

Let us continue sharing our business to others. There are millions of people out there who are seeking to find opportunities. So, let us introduce VPT to them and never fail to provide positive feedbacks and information about the good reputation of our business.
Happy weekend to all!

Sincerely,
Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

Sáng mới onl thấy chia lãi ít và đây là lãi mới
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Cái này còn cho dep pp ko các bác
Hiện thỳ chưa trong 10 ngày tới pp của admin hết limit và trả lãi tiếp cho các share cũ...bác muốn đầu tư thỳ nên chờ tình hình s đã

The hosting team saw the problem in our database. They said that it got corrupted. In order to resolve the problem, they will restore the database backup in this date July 31, 2016.

They asked for my permission to restore the database and I agreed on their request. This may take a little longer so I am asking for your patience.

They are starting to restore the database.
VPT will be restored soon.

Sincerely,
Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

Hello, Seal6

Recently, You Had Requested for the Withdrawal.

That Withdrawal Request Has Been Successfully Completed.

Please Check Your Account For The Balance.

If You Are Happy With VPT Kindly Help us By Posting Your Payment Proof In Our

GROUP PAGE Or Give Positive Testimonials In our Website And Refer Us To

Others! As it can help in our growth and success!

We Are Glad Doing Business With You!

Thanks You!

Admin
VenturePlugTraffic.

How are you this day?
Hope you are all doing great.

I know that we had experienced some problems in the past few days but I also know that any issue that will arise wouldn't bring us down instead it would make us stronger and better.

I am also grateful to those who were patient and understanding no matter what happens. VPT is growing more stable and progressive because of your undying support.

To show my gratitude, I will be having a FREE DEPOSIT FEE PROMO starting today until Sever Time: August 5,2016.

(We have a 5% deposit fee. So, grab this chance of having it FREE until FRIDAY. Promo will end after the mentioned date.)

Good news! August 22 is already near. We are almost reaching our first year. We will be celebrating our anniversary soon!
SO WATCH OUT FOR THIS BIG EVENT! (Y)

More updates will be given soon.

Have a productive day ahead!

Sincerely,
Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

I have good news regarding your OLD shares and our Business!

Withdraw funds from Paypal has been completed. It needs to take some time in order for our bank to confirm and transfer it to our account. I am certain that this won't take long and I can immediately transfer it to our existing payment processor.

I decided now that all old shares that were kept idle will now become active starting Server Time: August 9,2016.

These are the OLD share plan ID's below that will be activated

The daily cap for OLD share plan ID's mentioned above will be 1.1%
All your earnings will automatically go to your repurchase balance in order for you to purchase new adpacks/shares.

The daily cap will be increase soon depending on the condition of sales.

For those members who are using Paypal for their old shares before can withdraw from Payza only. The rest can withdraw from the processor they used to deposit.

Hope that you are happy for the GOOD NEWS! Lets continue to share our growing business as we are getting more stable and progressive. There are millions of people out there who are seeking to find opportunities. So, let us introduce VPT to them and never fail to provide positive feedbacks and information about the good reputation of our business.

Keep moving forward!
Have a great day ahead! (y)

Sincerely,
Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

Tất cả các share cũ sẽ hoạt động lại vao 9/8 tới với lãi là 1.1%/ngày và chỉ dùng để mua share mới
Nghe có vẻ ổn hạn chế được dòng tiền rút quá nhiều 1 lúc...
--Cứ ngĩ nó sẽ chia lãi theo lv hiện giờ cơ :D:D:D

We are very productive this week. The FREE Deposit Fee Promo was a success! Many members had availed of the promo and our business is still in a very healthy and strong standing. Indeed, this is a positive sign for all of us because this doesn't only prove our growth but also our stability and progress. So, thank you for all who never fail to support VPT. Let's keep up the good work!

Because of our great results, we will reopen the NO deposit fee PROMO starting today.

PROMO:
- Starting today until Monday (Server Date: June 7, 2016) there will be no deposit fee.
(We have a 5% deposit fee. So, grab this chance of having it FREE until MONDAY. Promo will end after the mentioned date.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do continue actively promoting our business.
Your positive feedbacks and testimonials would also be a great help in improving members' trust and confidence on VPT.
Keep moving forward VPT!

Have a more productive weekend!

Sincerely,
Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

h đầu tư vào có ổn k vậy thớt?

h đầu tư vào có ổn k vậy thớt?

Nhiều người vẫn đang chơi, tuy nhiên bạn có thểm tham khảo 2 thông số sau để quyết định:

Bạn theo dõi lượng members vào tầm này ngày mai nhé!

Launch Date : 22-Aug-15 | Total Members : 13773 | Total Payouts : $322406.81| Last Payout : $10 | Commissions Paid : $227707.71

Và lượng members tăng lên, lượng post proof trong group của VPT.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ventureplugtraffic/

Last edited:
Sau vụ mấy site scam như ACX useclix cheling gì gì ấy .....
cảm thấy những site shavre ( k bik viết :p ) thấy giảm hẳn các group fb k còn sôi nổi nữa :(

Our promotion have worked well. Many had availed and our business is definitely in good standing. The support we get from members are excellent!

Right now, I will run another promotion. This seldom happens so it would be a great advantage if you availed.

PROMO Details: 5% bonus in every $200-$500 deposits.
10% bonus in every $501-up deposits.

This promo is effective today until Wednesday,
Server time: August 10,2016.
Your bonus will reflect in your repurchase balance within 24 hours.
We will credit your bonus as soon as possible.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Another good news!
Earnings will increase up to 10% every Monday.

We will always be grateful for your active participation and undying support. These promotions are one of the proofs of our gratitude.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those members who are waiting for their old shares, there are only a few hours left until your old shares will start earning again. August 9, 2016. We are almost there.

Do continue actively promoting our business.
Your positive feedbacks and testimonials would also be a great help in improving members' trust and confidence on VPT.
Keep moving forward VPT!

Sincerely,
Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member