Matrix VenturePlugTraffic - VenturePlugTraffic.com. ROI 120%- 135%| Payza - STP - PM - BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanh toán mới nhận :

d56G6p2.jpg

Thanh toán mới nhận :

68Qo1IV.jpg

Thanh toán mới nhận :

l6cOFBy.jpg

Thanh toán mới nhận :

9gQCIgG.jpg

Greetings to all members!

Hope you are all doing great.
As for our business, it is in a very healthy condition. We are getting bigger and more stable each day. I am entirely grateful for our positive progress.

Kindly see our statistics below:
| Total Members : 12589
| Total Payouts : $275131.81
| Last Payout : $10
| Commissions Paid : $202024.94

About PayPal:
Our reserve funds will be released any time this month. So, kindly extend your patience until the end of July 2016. I will be giving more updates concerning this matter soon.

Let us continue sharing our business to others. There are millions of people out there who are seeking to find opportunities. So, let us introduce VPT to them and never fail to provide positive feedbacks and information about the good reputation of our business.

Sincerely,

Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

Thanh toán mới nhận :

LxbuyyC.jpg

Những bạn đã tham gia VenturePlugTraffic cách đây 1 năm chuẩn bị đón tin vui nhé ! Sau khi Paypal của Admin hết Limit 180 ngày thì các Adpacks cũ trước đây của các bạn sẽ tiếp tục được chia lãi và hoàn toàn có thể rút tiền lãi về.
Dự kiến hết tháng 7-2016 thì Paypal của Admin sẽ hết Limit 180 ngày.

Admin.png

PayPal Update:

We called PayPal today and the case about our held funds has been escalated for review. The agent was also positive about everything and I am looking forward for the result. We would know the result within 24 to 48 hours. Kindly extend your patience as we are very near on resolving this overdue issue.

Once the PayPal reserve will be released, all old shares that were purchased last 2015 will continue to earn until it matures. I will give details regarding this matter soon.

About our current share earnings:

There will be changes soon. I will still finalise the details about our daily earnings in our profit sharing. These changes are carefully thought of that will ensure the stability and progress of our business for long-term. More updates will be given tomorrow regarding this matter.

Thank you for your cooperation and support in making VPT stable, progressive and productive! Let us keep moving forward!

Have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,

Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

VPT.png

Last edited:
Những bạn đã tham gia VenturePlugTraffic cách đây 1 năm chuẩn bị đón tin vui nhé ! Sau khi Paypal của Admin hết Limit 180 ngày thì các Adpacks cũ trước đây của các bạn sẽ tiếp tục được chia lãi và hoàn toàn có thể rút tiền lãi về.

Dự kiến trong vài ngày tới Paypal của Admin sẽ được hoàn lại tiền !!!

Chào bác. Em muốn đầu tư vào site 100$, nhưng vẫn mơ hồ quá. Trước giờ chỉ chơi HYIP không biết cái này chơi sao. Bác hướng dẫn em đc k. Đọc #1 em chẳng hiểu gì cả

I am excited to announce that our Paypal reserve funds has been released this day. We will now be able to withdraw the funds and transfer it into my bank account. Kindly allow us up to 10 days to process the transfer. Once the transfer has been completed, I can then immediately transfer it to our existing processor. Please do extend your patience a little more.

When Paypal had released all the funds that were left in our account after the many months of dealing with the dispute cases,the amount of $50,000 did not maintain its original value. This is because, there were also dispute cases which we were not able to win. I should say the loss was only about 18% of the total number of disputes. So right now, what is left in our account is $42,000+.

This is not a bad amount, right? So for the members who had old shares, your patience had paid off! We are hoping for your continuous support in VPT. You all know that I did not leave you behind. I did my best and will try even harder to help you succeed in this business. Your success is also the success of VPT. I don't want to give false promises and disappoint all of you because I am also a member like you before and I know the feeling. I do hope that you will stay with me through thick and thin. VPT had been in this business for almost a year already. Let's keep moving forward!
I will also stay committed in bringing VPT to the top.

Daily earnings in all old shares will be announced soon.

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

I already applied the daily capping in our system which is indicated on the attached image.

Again, I want to point out that the changes made does not mean the sales are low, instead this plan is carefully thought of to ensure stability of our business in the long run.

We could also notice that most of the members agreed on the changes since they understand that we aim for long term and sustainable business.

Good luck to all of us and I am certain that this will surely improve VPT into a much successful business.

Sincerely,
Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

13669147_1667281470263668_4825083515310013304_n.jpg

mấy bác có ai vào được site không ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members