Matrix TripleThr3at - TripleThr3at.net. Triple HYBRID Program. ROI 150%. PayPay, PayZa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning,

For those of you who missed the pinned post as of yesterday... Your shares for PayPal will continue to earn in the background.

For those of you continuing to post to the group saying I thought my balance was suppose to be transferred over??? Please make sure you understand what has happened. We have stop purchasing via all linked PayPal wallets so that your shares may expire before the transfer occurs. So I should not see (post for approval) saying "my balance wasn't transferred" because we have not gotten to that stage just yet.

Again I'm going to say as I have been for some time don't sit and be idled. Be proactive get all documents required by other processors and move that bus, so when the migration takes place not only will you already have shares building in other processors, but your growth will be substantial. Sometimes we must all think ahead and not just short term or for the moment. My example being, if you lost your job today or tomorrow would you sit and wait for them to call you back to work or would you try to find side work to make ends meet until you find something else. Maybe that's just the hustler in me and the team around me, but I encourage each and everyone of you to stay hungry for success and your goals!

Thanh toán mới nhận :

oYrftK0.jpg

Thanh toán mới nhận :

KEBCLK3.jpg

Thanh toán mới nhận :

dAuoWp5.jpg

Thanh toán mới nhận :

4uVrGPm.jpg

Thanh toán mới nhận :

KWM4R6w.jpg

Thanh toán mới nhận :

Nre33Wh.jpg

Thanh toán mới nhận :

eQ67MBL.jpg

@proReflex
Anh có bán STP ko :D
Và rate nhiêu

Thanh toán mới nhận :

2d2xCwG.jpg

P/s : Thanh toán đang chậm dần từ trong vòng 24h lên đến 48- 72 giờ hiện tại, bất kể ai cũng gặp tình trạng này kể cả các leaders hay promoters lớn.

Thanh toán mới nhận :

pU9B3pF.jpg

P/s : site đang thanh toán chậm dần đều lên đến 72h+, dự là em nó khó qua khỏi mùa đông năm nay :(

Thanh toán mới nhận :

NQCcVmc.jpg

P/s : Thanh toán hiện tại nhận được sau 10 ngày.

Thanh toán mới nhận sau 9 ngày :

hpDoLnf.jpg

Thanh toán mới nhận :

SL6CFPU.jpg

Chúc mừng năm mới Bính Thân 2016

Thanh toán mới nhận :

HtWcTc6.jpg

Thanh toán mới nhận :

HtWcTc6.jpg

Giờ nó cho chuyển đổi từ payza rút qua coinbase đc rồi hả cậu ?

Giờ nó cho chuyển đổi từ payza rút qua coinbase đc rồi hả cậu ?

Không phải cậu ạ, ai đầu tư loại nào thì rút qua loại đó,
Và nếu ai upgrade loại nào thì sẽ ăn Refs com của loại đấy.

Thanh toán mới nhận :

nRePdPU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kufunapp

Most viewed of week