Trả lời vè thắc mắc ko có tên việt nam

anglekinh

Junior
Reactions
MR
Dear Huy Tran,

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Hizamie and I am happy to assist you today.

From your email, I understand that your concern about the country of your PayPal account.

Upon reviewing your account, I can see that your account is Vietnamese account but in your site, it might not appear as Vietnamese account.

At the this moment, we have experiencing country issues with PayPal account as we are currently upgrading our system.We are in the midst of upgrading our system to provide better services for our customers.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,

Hizamie

PayPal Resolution Services

PayPal, an eBay Company
Các bạn đọc xong có thể yên tâm. Mình thấy bạn mình send bài nên send mail hỏi nó nó trả lời dzậy

:m146: mọi người ém pp ko là lỗ chết đấy

Thêm thông tin này các bạn :D

Dear Dang Hung,

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Zafier and I am happy to assist you with your query.
From your email I understand your concern regarding registering for Vietnam PayPal account however unable to find the country option in the PayPal website. We apologize for the inconvenience there is currently a known issue with Vietnam country option is not available in the dropdown option. We know this may be frustrating and we’re working hard to fix the problem immediately. We expect to have it fixed as soon as possible. I suggest you to try to register for the account after 24 to 48 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your patience.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,
Zafier
PayPal Resolution Services
PayPal, an eBay Company

Copyright© 2012 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

Đây là việc 1 số người thích cái kiểu " Cầm đèn chạy trước Ô Tô" ý mà :)) Nếu có 1 ngày có tin động trời PP xóa VN ra khỏi danh sách khách hàng thì chắc chắn đó không phải là thông tin mình nhận được từ 1 forum mà là trên phương tiện truyền thông chính thống của VN :D Chẳng lẽ mấy cái tin Hot như vậy mà chả có phương tiện truyền thông vốn rất nhạy tin của VN nào đưa bài thì có gì làm bằng chứng để tin những thông tin kiểu như vừa rồi :)

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giabao7296

Most discussed of week

Most discussed of week

Back
Top Bottom