Ask Trả Lời cách xin off

huyquangbk1

Junior
Reactions
MR
các pro cho em câu trả lời hợp lý của nét với nét nó hỏi. Please describe in details how are you going to promote this offer? Thank các bác nhiều

i have a website with 200 visitor per day and a fan page facebook with 10k members and i use youtube to do that. Sometime i post on sereval forums such as mmo4me or leakforums.net.
:3
nó lại hỏi mấy cái website của bạn ,fan page , youtbe, link bài trong 4rum... đâu dễ lừa nó vậy. phải có hình ảnh cụ thể.

nó lại hỏi mấy cái website của bạn ,fan page , youtbe, link bài trong 4rum... đâu dễ lừa nó vậy. phải có hình ảnh cụ thể.
fake , photoshop được không bác

biết net nào rồi :)

Question :
Please describe in details how are you going to promote this offer?

Answer :
I added the campaign on my network . The my affiliates will perform promote the campaign. Since then generate traffic to the campaign
bác này mở net trả lời thế chứ ai không mở net trả lời thế này là tèo luôn =))

Question :
Please describe in details how are you going to promote this offer?

Answer :
I added the campaign on my network . The my affiliates will perform promote the campaign. Since then generate traffic to the campaign
Chuẩn :) like

i have a website with 200 visitor per day and a fan page facebook with 10k members and i use youtube to do that. Sometime i post on sereval forums such as mmo4me or leakforums.net.
:3
:D

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdung24

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week