TopAdsMedia Content Locking Affiliate Network!25 $ payout threshold!autoapproval!

Mày cho tao xem ảnh nhân viên công ty, văn phòng , nhà cửa , bảng hiệu , tao xem tí nào :oops:
Thêre are just 2 employees.Headquarters is in my country,home town.I can provide phótos but it wouldnt help too much.All i care about is working with people,good traffic and on time payments!

Ê topadsmedia, cho hỏi làm sao để thay đổi payment method, hiện tại đang là payza, tao muốn chuyển sang thanh toán bằng paypal
Curently we dont do paypal,since they ảre very sénsitive for business.
.You can go for skrill which is much better than paypal.Or for payza western union moneygram check and bank wire.

Hey everyone.Last month payments were sent yesterday and today.For bank wires,you should wait 1-3 business days(without the day we send them) in order to get them.In case you wanted skrill,payza or western union,check your email for details about it.

P.S:The website was a little bit slow yesterday but it was fixed.Also,I'd like to remember everyone that this month we had payment delays caused by some advertiser reports -bad leads reports.

If you need anything,we are here to help by skype and/or email.

Regards,
TopAdsMedia Support

No.It's not a vietnamese network.It's a global network.And i`m not from Vietnam.I just invite all guys to sign up and make money with us!
25$ minimum payment!!!
đù ko phải VN mà mình nói TV kể cả viết tắt kể cả ko dấu mà nó vẫn comment ầm ầm :)

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintin
Back
Top Bottom