TopAdsMedia Content Locking Affiliate Network!25 $ payout threshold!autoapproval!

Dêpends.Minimum threshold is 25$.If you can send like let's give an example 50-100$ you`ll be paid net 15.If you can send more,then biweekly and weekly!
vietkey còn chưa tắt kìa ông

thật không thể tin đó không phải là Net VN, vậy mà cũng nói cả là không phải VN, điều bạn nói dối trá sao mà quá! người VN mới hiểu mình nói gì :D

How can i add your postback link to my website?
i had choosen an offer , but there are no postback , just direct link

vẫn không hiểu.. nhấp vào thì có trackling mà vẫn không thấy incent hay non incent chỗ nào
All offers have names.Úsually for most non incentive offers you`ll see titles like non incentive ...offer name.But its not a rule.Best is to ask us which offer you`re interested in and we will tell you its incentive or not and if requires retention rate or not and any other details.

1 ông nói tiêng việt 1 ông nói tiếng anh k ai liên quan đến nhau hài vãi nhỉ :D:D:D:D

All offers have names.Úsually for most non incentive offers you`ll see titles like non incentive ...offer name.But its not a rule.Best is to ask us which offer you`re interested in and we will tell you its incentive or not and if requires retention rate or not and any other details.

do you pay daily? If we take offer links then use sock or ssh to do will you pay?

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TuanDarcy

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back