TopAdsMedia Content Locking Affiliate Network!25 $ payout threshold!autoapproval!

Hello guys.I hope you\'re all doing great.I want to let you know,because i saw some
guys worried about their bills/invoices,that payments for November earnings will go
out between 7th and 15th of December.Also,in case these dates fall on weekends,we
can\'t process them on weekends,so we will process them on the first business
day.There is nothing to worry about.We are just waiting for final reports from
advertisers.Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,

Ioan TopAdsMedia Support
mail của nó đấy mà mình có làm éo đâu net dị:eek::eek::eek::eek:
minh cung nhan duoc :D

Thằng Net này mới chat, úp cái hình proof payment qua bank VCB cho @legialoc . không biết anh có thể comfirm dc ko anh

Confirmed!

Admin tốt, cheat bị trừ thì khỏi paid.

Confirmed!

Admin tốt, cheat bị trừ thì khỏi paid.
cheat k paid thì dân mình phần đa là cheat rồi mà.nó có cái tiêu chí nào thì còn đc chứ cấm cheat mà mang vào đây tuyển thì khoai rồi :D:D:D

Sự thật là các bạn không dễ cheat với site này đâu. Cheat được site này chẳng khác gì các bạn cheat được Admin VN cả. Net nào mà muốn chống cheat cứ thuê Admin Vietnam.

Site này xuất thân từ Romania, mà Romania của Châu Âu giống như Vietnam của Châu Á vậy. Mình qua Pháp có gặp gốc Romania cũng chẳng khác nào qua Nhật chơi gặp gốc Vietnam ở đó.

Last edited:
Hello guys.I hope you are all doing great.We finished sending the payments for November earnings.If you are to receive bank wires,you should know that international wires take 1-5 business days.So you`ll get the wire either Friday or Monday.In case you are on Western union,money gram,skrill or payza,just check your emails and you`ll see the payment info.
Thank you all for working with us and let\'s make the end of the year amazing!
Regards,
Ioan TopAdsMedia

Hey all.Last month earnings where sent yesterday and today.For bank wires,you should wait 1-3 business days.In case you wanted skrill,payza or western union,check your email for details.
To avoid reversals,please contact us so you can know which offer to promote.Thank you all for working with us!
P.S:To avoid reversals from now on as much as possible,please contact us about which offer you want to promote and we can help you like tell if it converts well,if it has a lot of reversals and so on.

Regards,
Ioan TopAdsMedia

Hey guys.I wish you all a great week.Our network is now live on affpaying.com.For everyone who post on affpaying a review about us until 15th of February,we will add 5$ bonus to their balance as a thank you sign.Double posts or posts coming from same publishers but with different emails are not allowed.Only accepted posts by Affpaying owner will be rewarded.
The link is:http://www.affpaying.com/topadsmedia

Thank you.

Regards,
Ioan TopAdsMedia

Hey guys.Very good news.We have added tons of CPI offers!To check them out,all you need to to is login into your account and go to campaigns menu.There,you can search them by keywords,country or just look at the Category tab.If it says CPI,then you got it.

Thank you.

P.S Don't run email and zip submits,they tend to reverse a lot lately.

Regards,
Ioan TopAdsMedia

Nhìn nó coment có vietkey là biết Việt Nam! Rồi. Tây nó k có vietkey
Thánh đây rồi
71.gif

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laikocotk