Tổng hợp các trang đào Bitcoin (BTC) - Litecoin (LTC) - Dogecoin (DOGE) - Ethereum (ETH)

mấy trang tăng phần trăm theo ngày hoạt động thế nào vậy. max là bao nhiêu % vậy (http://moondoge.co.in/ ;http://moonbit.co.in/; http://moonliteco.in/)
Tuyển ref thì ref có cần hoạt động để dc % không hay chỉ cần đăng kí rồi để đó.
Xin các đại ka chỉ giáo!
Mấy trang moon thì 100% là max. ngày nào cũng phải vào k là bị mất Daily bonus. Tuyển ref thì ref phải click trong 72 giờ thì mới được tính là active và cộng điểm cho mình.

các bạn cho mình hỏi thêm là nếu như mình có 10 thiết bị, nhưng có 1 đường truyền internet thì mình có thể đăng kí 9 thiết bị còn lại ref cho 1 thiết bị ban đầu được không

các bạn cho mình hỏi thêm là nếu như mình có 10 thiết bị, nhưng có 1 đường truyền internet thì mình có thể đăng kí 9 thiết bị còn lại ref cho 1 thiết bị ban đầu được không
Bạn phải học cách fake ip mới ref cho mình được chứ 1 đường truyền thì chỉ 1 ip thôi. Mà 1 ip thì nó không cho mình ref cho acc mình đâu

1. Fake IP không làm chậm internet trên trình duyệt.

Bước 1: Trên trình duyệt ví dụ như Google Chrome. Nhấn vào biểu tượng 3 chấm chọn Cài đặt.

cach-fake-ip-khong-lam-cham-internet-fake-ip-viet-nam-quoc-te.jpg

Bước 2: Kéo xuống dưới cùng và chọn Hiển thị cài đặt nâng cao.

cach-fake-ip-khong-lam-cham-internet-fake-ip-viet-nam-quoc-te-1.jpg

Bước 3: Tại phần Mạng. Chọn Thay đổi cài đặt Proxy.

cach-fake-ip-khong-lam-cham-internet-fake-ip-viet-nam-quoc-te-2.jpg

Bước 4: Tiếp đó các bạn truy cập TẠI ĐÂY để lấy các địa chỉ IP Fake.

cach-fake-ip-khong-lam-cham-internet-fake-ip-viet-nam-quoc-te-3.jpg

Bước 5: Quay trở lại Internet Properties và chọn Lan Settings.

cach-fake-ip-khong-lam-cham-internet-fake-ip-viet-nam-quoc-te-4.jpg

Bước 6: Đánh dấu tích vào Use a proxy server for your LAN và nhập IP Address cũng như Port. Lấy bất kỳ địa chỉ nào tại website bạn mới truy cập phía trên. Nhấn OK để lưu lại.

cach-fake-ip-khong-lam-cham-internet-fake-ip-viet-nam-quoc-te-5.jpg

làm như trên đúng không bạn. Vậy các tài khoản khác nhau của mình cũng phải ở các máy khác nhau. Nếu mình cài máy ảo thì chú ý pake IP là được. Mình hiểu như thế có đúng không.

điều kiện là phải đẹp chai khoai to, chat với admin show hàng sẽ được miễn nhé.
Gợi ý tí: bờ e tờ
k bet vẫn đc miễn mới hay, bet thì ai chả biết

k bet vẫn đc miễn mới hay, bet thì ai chả biết

There is now an algorithm that determines the level of reward.

The algorithm for reducing rewards takes a combination of the balance, wager, lottery and jackpot spending to calculate the reward. Jackpot spending has a higher weight (4x) and the lottery has the highest weight (20x).

If you do not want to gamble you can keep a balance above $50 to not have reduced rewards.

Most users will not need to keep the full balance though because their gambling history is also added up to calculate.

New accounts have full rewards for the first 100 rolls to help them build up a history and then the algorithm is applied to them. So opening a new account might seem like it helps but it won't.

Additionally, the balance needed to have no captcha is $100

Bác có nhầm k? T có thấy nó bảo hợp đâu
Đó là menber nói mà
thằng TheQuin là support mới của freebit ở bitcointalk. Mấy post sau nó có confirm lại rồi đó.

I can't give you an official answer on this but from my own experimentation as a customer I think you need to have a balance that is 1) More than 2x your total free-roll winnings and 2) More than $50 $100 value in BTC.

So with the current exchange rate that's a little bit more than 500k. I'm not guaranteeing that will work as it might have been changed again but give it go.

Edit. The boss is watching, it's $100 not $50.

cái này là từ thằng admin của freebit, wetsuit

Sorry about the delay in payments the last few days, we had a few users making large withdrawals which drained our hot wallets and created a backlog in sending payments out. We have a better hot-wallet refill policy in place now which should hopefully minimize such issues in the future.

A few points to clarify the re-branding:

• The re-branding and addition of new coins will not happen suddenly, it will be done over a period of a few months and we shall send 3 emails over this time so that pretty much all of our users are aware before the name change.
  • We have the freebitco.in name registered until 2025 so even after the name change, all freebitco.in links will work as usual (no need to change banner or referral links etc.) and everyone visiting freebitco.in will be seamlessly directed to the new website with a message informing them of the re-brand.
  • All coins will have all of the features that bitcoin has but I am yet undecided about the lottery (maybe it will be a combined one with the prize paid out in the currency of the users choice)
  • Users will be able to claim only 1 coin every hour to begin with but hopefully I can increase the limits eventually.

The re-brand is part of a process to make freebitco.in more than just a faucet. My plan is to implement a no-KYC shapeshift.io style exchange after the rebrand to enable users to exchange between coins instantly. I feel like we have outgrown the freebitco.in name and the rebrand will allow us to do a lot more stuff without people associating the website with being just a faucet which somewhat restricts our growth now.

Em thì tìm mãi chẳng biết công thức của con freebit này thế nào cả, nên là cứ quay được mức 2 cái thì vào bet 1 nhát, hầu như đều có ăn cả :D, chục acc thì thì lâu lâu có acc cháy :oops::oops::oops:
upload_2018-4-8_16-43-18.png

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vutran105
Back
Top Bottom