Analysis stellar.org- thảo luận về stellar

Acc có mã invite gửi đến 1 Mail nào đấy VD Gmail. yahoo . Hotmail > mở mail ra đăng ký link đấy > clam và nhận tiền
ý mình là thế lày : 1 acc cũ có mã invite , rồi reg acc mới bằng cái mã invite đó , rồi cái acc mới có được tiếp cái mã invite nữa không ! nếu được thì ăn đã :D:D:D:D

Mới tìm được tool này cho bác nào ham hố vét nốt Str nhé T.T. Đêm qua lang thang mạng nước ngoài thấy có đứa release. Cơ mà nguồn password thì hơi ít.
My team has just made Stellar Brute-force Tool for Education !

This tool is to be used with care and responsibility!

I shall not hold any responsibility if anything happens

Here are some screenshots before I begin my explanation:

wdYrJtO.jpg

I censored the username list to keep myself away from getting into trouble

wdYrJtO.jpg

GezHBM2.jpg

and

vQNHNFw.jpg

^^

Warning: If your computer cannot withstand lots of threads running at an instance, don't be insane by setting more than 5 threads to run (Because it is quite CPU consuming )

This tool is for educational purposes!

Overview

Shows you the status of the tool

- Time Passed

- Time Left (Est.)

- Number of threads running

- Combinations tested (Not always accurate)(Depends on the updating speed)

Usernames Settings

Load all the usernames you scraped (From anywhere)(Make sure it is a valid STELLAR Username!) (Accepts .TXT and .LST format ONLY)

- Optional: Includes username filters (If you have a long list of usernames, don't expect the filter work to be fast, give it sometime to filter off)

Passwords

Load all the passwords you retrieve from external sources (Eg. CrackStation, Google, and etc)

AND ALSO PLEASE, IMPATIENT USERS, KINDLY WAIT FOR THE LIST TO LOAD, GIVE IT TIME, DON'T KEEP CLICKING...or else it will go Stellarproject.exe is not responding -.-)

- *Awesome feature* yet very buggy: Online password harvester (Automatically harvest passwords from given source [Make sure it is a direct link] and also a download-read-delete feature, while downloading from source, the bot will also read the passwords and use it. CPU consuming sometimes but it will delete fully tested password, ACCEPT .TXT AND .LST FORMAT ONLY!)(ALPHA)

Tuning

- Some simple system tuning, like threads adjustments and also auto-disconnection on given condition

- Debug mode (Unsafe for users who just want to use it normally)

Download Link is here: http://satoshibox.com/53f103de4c347be897008393

Virus Scan: virustotal.com/en/file/ddfb6a70c73469a01b3a0fb5ecdc9bfd4901d78925ff181b3b76f590e6c66ad3/analysis/1408256513

I've been coding this program for 2 weeks, also thanks to my friends too, thats why I chose to make a profit because my friends spent lots of their time in programming it.

Proof:

7YocLiJ.jpg

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day ahead.

Educational Purposes only, Please have some responsibility too!

Kẻo ra đảo đó :(

ý mình là thế lày : 1 acc cũ có mã invite , rồi reg acc mới bằng cái mã invite đó , rồi cái acc mới có được tiếp cái mã invite nữa không ! nếu được thì ăn đã :D:D:D:D
k nhé

Chưa làm.
Chưa nhận được Invate
Chưa có câu trả lời cho cậu rồi :D

Mới tìm được tool này cho bác nào ham hố vét nốt Str nhé T.T. Đêm qua lang thang mạng nước ngoài thấy có đứa release. Cơ mà nguồn password thì hơi ít.
My team has just made Stellar Brute-force Tool for Education !

This tool is to be used with care and responsibility!

I shall not hold any responsibility if anything happens

Here are some screenshots before I begin my explanation:

wdYrJtO.jpg

I censored the username list to keep myself away from getting into trouble

wdYrJtO.jpg

GezHBM2.jpg

and

vQNHNFw.jpg

^^

Warning: If your computer cannot withstand lots of threads running at an instance, don't be insane by setting more than 5 threads to run (Because it is quite CPU consuming )

This tool is for educational purposes!

Overview

Shows you the status of the tool

- Time Passed

- Time Left (Est.)

- Number of threads running

- Combinations tested (Not always accurate)(Depends on the updating speed)

Usernames Settings

Load all the usernames you scraped (From anywhere)(Make sure it is a valid STELLAR Username!) (Accepts .TXT and .LST format ONLY)

- Optional: Includes username filters (If you have a long list of usernames, don't expect the filter work to be fast, give it sometime to filter off)

Passwords

Load all the passwords you retrieve from external sources (Eg. CrackStation, Google, and etc)

AND ALSO PLEASE, IMPATIENT USERS, KINDLY WAIT FOR THE LIST TO LOAD, GIVE IT TIME, DON'T KEEP CLICKING...or else it will go Stellarproject.exe is not responding -.-)

- *Awesome feature* yet very buggy: Online password harvester (Automatically harvest passwords from given source [Make sure it is a direct link] and also a download-read-delete feature, while downloading from source, the bot will also read the passwords and use it. CPU consuming sometimes but it will delete fully tested password, ACCEPT .TXT AND .LST FORMAT ONLY!)(ALPHA)

Tuning

- Some simple system tuning, like threads adjustments and also auto-disconnection on given condition

- Debug mode (Unsafe for users who just want to use it normally)

Download Link is here: http://satoshibox.com/53f103de4c347be897008393

Virus Scan: virustotal.com/en/file/ddfb6a70c73469a01b3a0fb5ecdc9bfd4901d78925ff181b3b76f590e6c66ad3/analysis/1408256513

I've been coding this program for 2 weeks, also thanks to my friends too, thats why I chose to make a profit because my friends spent lots of their time in programming it.

Proof:

7YocLiJ.jpg

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day ahead.

Educational Purposes only, Please have some responsibility too!
lại hack hả em

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mminhlequang

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back