Got Paid securedplans - securedplans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Easter Bonus from Securedplans.com

Before I begin, I want to thank all members for helping us grow. We now have 1900 members!

I am sure there are many new members, so let me introduce myself to all of you:

My name is Benjamin and my family name is Tango. We are a team of traders who used to work in the bank and finally set up securedplans.com to help more people to trade. We are also private traders in major stocks and Exchange currencies market.

Securedplans.com are very new but we already have our own network friends who have joined and invested. We do not provide sky-high interest rates like some HYIP sites who promised you certain percentage in few hours as our aim is not the highest interest rates online but the stable, reliable service and timely payments .

I am sure our investors are very happy with our instant payment method. We will increase the limit when there is a need.

To share the joy of Easter, For today, Easter Sunday, those who invest at least $1000, (FRESH INVESTMENT) , we will send you a 5% bonus and those who invest at least $5000, we will send you a 10% bonus. Just email us after you deposited your money. This special Easter bonus is valid for March 31, 2013 ONLY.

Feel free to browse through our site and do consider joining us and start to invest if you have not done so .

Have a Happy & Blessed Easter!

Benjamin

Up cho bác nào, đã REF, đang gom vốn Dep...
Cảm ơn bạn đã tin tưởng và reg theo link, thấy mail báo từ chiều. Admin mới đưa ra mức bonus 1000$ thì tặng 5% mình dep thiếu 150$ nữa tiếc quá.

=============================================================
Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:
1. Always address you by your first name.
2. Never send you any links or attached files.
3. Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.
=============================================================

Dear XXXXXXXXX
You have received a payment to your account UXXXXXXXX

Date: 3/30/2013 3:11 PM
Batch: XXXXXXXXX
From Account: U6117906 (SecuredPlans)
Amount: $12
Memo: Withdraw to XXXXXXXXXX from SecuredPlans.com

Thank you.

Dear Sir

Thank you for contacting securedplans.com.

Let me introduce myself for a start:

My name is Benjamin and my family name is Tango. We are a team of traders who used to work in the bank and finally set up securedplans.com to help more people to trade. We are also private traders in major stocks and Exchange currencies market.

Securedplans.com and very new but we already have our own network friends who have joined and invested. We do not provide sky-high interest rates like some HYIP sites who promised you certain percentage in few hours as our aim is not the highest interest rates online but the stable, reliable service and timely payments .

So Let me answer your questions:

1) As mentioned, my name is Benjamin. We have a team of 8 now and will increase to 11 next month.

2) We are private traders and we are in the midst of setting up an Investment Trust awaiting The Relevant Authorities Approval.

3) Our plans are based on Calendar days for now.

4) No, principal sum will not be returned upon plan expiry.

5) If you were to compare our plans with other HYIPs, I am sure we are a more conservative one, We do not want to use high interest to attract investors as we believe in the stability of the business is more important so that our investors can receive payments from us on time and long term. I am sure you can see most of the HYIPs are using hourly interest to attract investors, ask yourself, do you think it is sustainable? Apart from funds coming in from securedplans.com, we also managed big funds from our network, hence we can achieve a much higher and better returns. So paying up to 6% is definitely sustainable and easily achievable .

6) As I have mentioned above, we have a team of 8 traders now and we will increase to 11 next month, reason being some of them are specialized in Forex and 4 of them are in stocks trading. We will split the funds into 2 trading portfolios, as we do not believe in throwing all eggs into one basket which is very risky. We have more than enough experience to minimize such risk and provide a stable returns. All our traders have agreed not to be greedy and so long we achieve our targeted returns, we will not take further risk. In forex and stocks trading, 95% of the investors failed because they are greedy thinking that prices will go up further and they do not sell when it reaches their targeted returns. In fact 2 of our traders are regular seminar speakers too.

7) Yes, there is a currency exchange in the back office but we do not want to implement it as we do not have an exchanger license, and we do not believe in doing something against the Law. BUT in the near future, we might have that option to help our members if we can have a good and reputable exchangers who is willing to run it. We are keeping the option open for now.

8) Since we have our soft launch of the site , we already have more than 200 investors , so I am not to sure who is the one who set up a facebook group. We have members who have strong network and they will bring in their investors as well, but want them to do it the legal way and advise investors to invest within their mean.

Yes, you can go ahead to discuss with your group of investors and people online.

Feel free to browse through our site and do consider joining us when you are comfortable.

Benjamin

To: [email protected]
Subject: SecuredPlans.com Support Request
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 00:16:18 +0000

SecuredPlans.com Support request from Thursday 14th 2013 March 2013 12:16:18 AM

Anh em chịu khó tìm hiêu thêm, CONECTINPEOPLE luôn luôn cập nhật và update những thông tin xung quanh về toppic. Mong muốn xây dựng 1 toppic thành công.

Các bạn xem xét và tham gia sớm cùng mình nhé. Chân thành cảm ơn và mong muốn hợp tác cùng các bạn trong những chương trình tốt và cùng mang lại thu nhập.

Dear NGUYEN VAN,

You have received a payment to your account UXXXXXX
Date: 3/31/2013 4:25 AM
Batch: 13XXXXX32
From Account: U6117906 (SecuredPlans)
Amount: $32.29
Memo: Withdraw to CONECTINGPEOPLE from SecuredPlans.com

Thank you.

User:maimaithanh
Registration Date:Mar-31-2013
Last Access:Mar-31-2013 08:59:36 AM
Account Balance:$0.00