Got Paid Profitablesunrise - Profitablesunrise.com

Date : 03/05/2013 14:03
From/To Account : U1201296
Amount : 0.16
Currency : USD
Batch : 18593799
Memo : API Payment. Profitable Sunrise - Withdrawal Request.

You have received a payment to your account U8877233 (Firerock):

Date: 3/6/2013 12:46 PM
Batch: 134448546
From Account: U3508025 (Profitable Sunrise)
Amount: $16.05
Memo: Profitable Sunrise - Withdrawal Request

Thank you.

LATEST NEWS

2013-03-06:
PROFITABLESUNRISE AND COSTAALLIANCE ON PROBLEM STATUS!
Beware! ProfitableSunrise and CostaAlliance have stopped paying! Do not invest there!

My Dear Friends,

It is been a really long time since I last spoke to you by means of a personal message. A lot of very important developments have take place in the course of the last several months. I felt that it is the time for you to hear my mind on them.

Thanks to your valued support my business has grown really big and strong. This would not have been possible without you. The growth has brought about the necessity to streamline my business model, cut the administrative costs and comply with the tax authorities. They have already asked us about the interest we pay you. This has led to a very important decision to do away with third party payment processors. I am hereby announcing that we have started moving away from payment processors for withdrawals in favor of direct bank wires. By doing so we are literally killing 2 birds with one stone. First, you avoid the fees processors charge. Second, you comply with the IRS. We will simply specify in every payment what it is for and where is comes from so IRS will have no problem collecting taxes. It has always been my honest belief that we need to pay all the taxes.

I am anxiously looking forward to the Easter week, I am sure you are too. We are working on new offers and plans that will be announced after Easter.

Stay Blessed,
Roman Novak,
Founder
Profitable Sunrise

Date : 03/06/2013 14:03
From/To Account : U1201296
Amount : 0.16
Currency : USD
Batch : 18658783
Memo : API Payment. Profitable Sunrise - Withdrawal Request.

Giang hồ đồn rằng nếu ai chưa thu hồi được vốn thì Admin sẽ trả đến khi nào hoàn vốn thì thôi. Còn nếu ai đã có lời rồi thì ko trả nữa. Chưa biết thực hư thế nào. Để ngày mai xem sao.

Giang hồ đồn rằng nếu ai chưa thu hồi được vốn thì Admin sẽ trả đến khi nào hoàn vốn thì thôi. Còn nếu ai đã có lời rồi thì ko trả nữa. Chưa biết thực hư thế nào. Để ngày mai xem sao.

acc mình có lãi nó ko cho rút nữa rùi
~~

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phithuongnien

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week