Tutorial Nhận 3$ paypal đơn giản và có thể kiếm tiền nhiều hơn thế nữa

chắc phải có cách gì đó nó mới pay nhỉ

sáng nay vừa được pay 3$
1.png

Mình thấy bên thebotnet người ta nói do đông người đăng ký quá nên quá trình chi trả sẽ chậm hơn 48 giờ. Các bạn muốn nhanh thì có thể feedback cho tụi nó, sẽ nhanh hơn. Kéo đến cuối trang sẽ có form cho các bạn điền thông tin vào.
Mọi người đăng ký xong like các sản phẩm trong store của mình giúp nha. 200 life các bạn để không thì phí lắm. Cảm ơn các bạn.
Link feedback: https://clloned.com/page/help

Mình thấy bên thebotnet người ta nói do đông người đăng ký quá nên quá trình chi trả sẽ chậm hơn 48 giờ. Các bạn muốn nhanh thì có thể feedback cho tụi nó, sẽ nhanh hơn. Kéo đến cuối trang sẽ có form cho các bạn điền thông tin vào.
Mọi người đăng ký xong like các sản phẩm trong store của mình giúp nha. 200 life các bạn để không thì phí lắm. Cảm ơn các bạn.
Link feedback: https://clloned.com/page/help
Đã feedback nó nhưng không biết có kết quả không
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Đã feedback cho tụi nó vì vụ chưa nhận được $3 thì nhận được thông báo rằng chỉ trả $3 sau 4 tuần khi mất phí $19.95, bây giờ hãy tạo sản phẩm để kiếm like đi. Nội dung như sau:

Thank you for your enquiry and thank you for signing up for a virtual store.

The $3.00 cash back offer has been paid into your Clloned Store Account. If you go to your user menu and look for “Commissions” you will notice there is $3.00 in there. This will be paid to you when your account rolls over from the free trial account to a paid account at the end of the 4 week period. We don’t pay people $3.00 for signing up to something otherwise we would have thousands of scammers signing up and cancelling accounts as soon as they received the money.

We noticed your store doesn’t have any catalogues or products. Is there something that you don’t understand in relation to how it works? We have many people creating stores every day receiving a 5 to 50 cent commission every time someone ‘likes’ their products. Some of them make in excess of $200 per month from retailers, friends and other store owners ‘liking’ their products and it only costs them $19.95 a month, so it can be a very lucrative store.

Did you notice the 200 complimentary ‘likes’ you received with your store? Each month you will receive another 200 and each one is worth 5 cents, so every time you ‘like’ someone’s product they receive a 5 cent commission. It’s a bit like “pay per view” but “pay per like” and the same applies to your store and products. Unfortunately because you have not uploaded any products to your store you can’t receive ‘likes’ from people or retailers because you have nothing to ‘like’, so I’d suggest doing this first, and then engaging support from your family and friends to ‘like’ the products in your store.

Are you interested in a one-off $3.00 payment or a sustainable $200+ a month commission through a store that costs only $19.95 a month? I’m sure you know which is the better option?

I hope the above answers your question. Feel free to ask me any other questions you may have. I’m here to help.

Regards,

Ian

Bác nào hướng dẫn mình cancel trên giao diện mới cái

ai cần ver pp chơi pm nhé :p

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tamnhindautu

Most viewed of week