Matrix MTA - MiracleTrafficAds.com. ROI 120-150%. Không bắt buộc tái đầu tư. PM, PZ, STP, BTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning MTA family ..
I want to tell you that I am working on two project that will help MTA growing like crazy , and it is promotional video and PAYPAL .
I started communicating with Paypal to clear all and that we have no problem when we add PayPal to the MTA , I will not promise to add PayPal before the start but I'll do my best.
And video is already under preparation and I think it will be finished in 2-3 days

vậy tức là site sẽ thêm cổng paypal à? ngon đây. chả nhẽ lại đợi site này mở :D

We open funding and we want to apologize for inconvenience but Payza is not yet automatic so we need do it manual.
If you want add money with Payza you need sent to our email [email protected] and I will add on your balance manualy, just in NOTE write your MTA username .
STP, Perfect Money and Bitcoin are automatic.
P.S. If you add money before launch there is no processor fee.

We open funding and we want to apologize for inconvenience but Payza is not yet automatic so we need do it manual.
If you want add money with Payza you need sent to our email [email protected] and I will add on your balance manualy, just in NOTE write your MTA username .
STP, Perfect Money and Bitcoin are automatic.
P.S. If you add money before launch there is no processor fee.
Site này thớt có rcb ko nhỉ ? Mình inbox 2 ngày rùi.

Revshare mọc như nấm sau mưa. Rối quá ko biết nên đặt niềm tin vào site nào nữa. Cần time suy nghĩ :D

Hello dear member
I have some information that other revshare site struggling and they dont have fresh money for payout, many of them paying 4% or less per day , and here in MTA we paying you 6% and without repurchase rule and we have money from other sources so we can pay you at least 3 month 6% without new members .So this is the time when you should start promoting MTA and earn even bigger from referral commission because you earn 12%-11% -10% from referrals. You dont need promote because of me , you promote if you want earn more.
You are first members in MTA so you can earn 10$, 100$ , 1000$ or 10000$ its up to you . Every admin just saying repurchase -repurchase I will never say that , becouse if you repurchase you will earn more and if not I must pay you just 120% or 125% .
The basic rule in the MTA :" everything you earn must be paid"

Site này pay siêu nhanh mà ít người chơi thế?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kientruc0

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week