Matrix MTA - MiracleTrafficAds.com. ROI 120-150%. Không bắt buộc tái đầu tư. PM, PZ, STP, BTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Test thử trang này được 1 tuần, thấy trang pay rất nhanh (1 tiếng). Lãi ổn định 6%, mem tăng cũng ổn định. Nhưng có vẻ ít anh em Việt Nam chơi thì phải :)

Yeah, site này admin tích cực nhiệt tình, pay nhanh. Site cũng không có lỗi như mấy site khác.
Mà hình như nó bị thằng khác chơi mmg, nói nó scam nên topic ít người tham gia. :D

Last edited:
Site này âm thầm toàn bọ nước ngoài chơi, anh em việt nam chỉ có vài người. giống RIO trước kia. Có lẽ em nó sẽ vẫn sống tốt trong 1.5-2 tháng đầu tiên.

The amount of 31.36 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U9048431->U7604531. Date: 21:09 02.11.15. Batch: 107873316.

@quangnam52335 tối nay anh RCB cho em nhé, xin lỗi em vì thời gian qua anh không online thường xuyên được.

The amount of 31.36 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U9048431->U7604531. Date: 21:09 02.11.15. Batch: 107873316.

@quangnam52335 tối nay anh RCB cho em nhé, xin lỗi em vì thời gian qua anh không online thường xuyên được.
đã nhận rcb, thanks anh.

gđ cuối năm thoái trào thì thấy em này có vẻ vẫn ổn trong 1 tháng nữa :D, toàn bọn india, tbn cả nga chiến

Cập nhật Proof.
34.png

The amount of 7.76 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U9048431->U7604531. Date: 09:29 09.11.15. Batch: 108732256.

The amount of 8.54 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U9048431->U7604531. Date: 09:43 10.11.15. Batch: 108879939.

Hello my dear members I see that Rakesh is mad because MTA working better then his site and he wanted money from MTA and I did not give him anything because money from MTA member is yours not from RIO member.
He can write what ever he want and offcourse if someone want refund and go with Rakesh I will give you money its not problem for me. But be smart and dont belive him because as you can see he lies every day and dont pay , and now his payza is block and he want money from MTA and when I say to him I will not give him nothing from MTA now wants to try to frighten you because rio failed. I wiil post here picture proof our chat what he is doing with rio and he try the same with MTA but I turned him down because I dont want to lie anyone like he is doing.

vậy mà ban đầu tưởng RIO với MTA là của Rakesh chứ

Hello my dear members I see that Rakesh is mad because MTA working better then his site and he wanted money from MTA and I did not give him anything because money from MTA member is yours not from RIO member.
He can write what ever he want and offcourse if someone want refund and go with Rakesh I will give you money its not problem for me. But be smart and dont belive him because as you can see he lies every day and dont pay , and now his payza is block and he want money from MTA and when I say to him I will not give him nothing from MTA now wants to try to frighten you because rio failed. I wiil post here picture proof our chat what he is doing with rio and he try the same with MTA but I turned him down because I dont want to lie anyone like he is doing.

vậy mà ban đầu tưởng RIO với MTA là của Rakesh chứ
admin MTA là gái nhé Mirela NetZarada Handzic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IzMx25

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week