[Gogetsome] Dự án mới - dễ nhìn dễ gõ phù hợp với Newbie (cập nhật thường xuyên)

Status
Not open for further replies.
co ai change email của gg đc ko, muốn bán mấy acc mà dính email quan trọng nên ko bán đc. ai contact để change đc thì pm giúp với nhé. thank
bonus 1 acc ggs day cho ai giúp đc mình.

mấy bác cho em hỏi gõ lên lv Gold như nào vậy, em silver mà gõ mãi không lên, đã cố gắng gõ cẩn thận và phân biệt chữ hoa thường

có ai bít cách khắc phục lỗi như bác này k :( ... nó chưa hiện chữ over load đã bị đis
cái này là do lỗi của thằng IDM gây ra . Bạn tháo cái IDM ra sau đó vào gõ là ko bị dis nữa . Sau đó cài lại IDM là ok , kể từ lần sau sẽ ko bị nữa

mới nhận được cái thư của GGS như sau . Ai PRO tiếng Anh vào dịch phát

Dear GoGetSome member,
You receive this message was sent to you since you have an active account on GoGetSome. The message contains some important information related to your work, so please read it carefully.
You probably noticed that recently many new types of Captchas started to appear in your workflow. This is related to natural project progress. We were getting questions from some of our members regarding these new captcha types, and we consider that some of our answers may be important for all members:
1. Question 1: If I get captcha like this (with unknown letters, for example Cyrillic). What should I do?

Answer: You may push "captcha unsolvable" button. That's no problem.
2. Question 2: If I get captcha like this (which is very similar to captcha from Question 1), but it contains only digits, may I push "captcha unsolvable" too ?
Answer: No. This may not be considered as unsolvable captcha and the abuse of "unsolvable" button for this kind of captchas will lead to permanent account ban.
3. Question 3: What about this kind of captchas? What text should I enter as a capctha value?

Answer: For this particular captcha, the value is "kkxsc". There are many strings like "l2top" and "lineage" on the image. You should skip all of them and find the familiar curvy and senseless sign of few symbols. That is the value. We won't consider this captcha type as unsolvable and the abuse of "unsolvable" button for this kind of captchas will lead to permanent account ban.
We rely that you found this tips useful and it won't be a problem to follow them in your work. We wish you good luck, and quality results that would lead to your account level and earnings upgrade. Please don't hesitate to contact our support if you have any questions.
Best Regards,
GoGetSome Administration

Dear GoGetSome member,
You receive this message was sent to you since you have an active account on GoGetSome. The message contains some important information related to your work, so please read it carefully.
You probably noticed that recently many new types of Captchas started to appear in your workflow. This is related to natural project progress. We were getting questions from some of our members regarding these new captcha types, and we consider that some of our answers may be important for all members:
1. Question 1: If I get captcha like this (with unknown letters, for example Cyrillic). What should I do?
Answer:
You may push "captcha unsolvable" button. That's no problem.
2. Question 2: If I get captcha like this (which is very similar to captcha from Question 1), but it contains only digits, may I push "captcha unsolvable" too ?
Answer:
No. This may not be considered as unsolvable captcha and the abuse of "unsolvable" button for this kind of captchas will lead to permanent account ban.
3. Question 3: What about this kind of captchas? What text should I enter as a capctha value?
Answer:
For this particular captcha, the value is "kkxsc". There are many strings like "l2top" and "lineage" on the image. You should skip all of them and find the familiar curvy and senseless sign of few symbols. That is the value. We won't consider this captcha type as unsolvable and the abuse of "unsolvable" button for this kind of captchas will lead to permanent account ban.
We rely that you found this tips useful and it won't be a problem to follow them in your work. We wish you good luck, and quality results that would lead to your account level and earnings upgrade. Please don't hesitate to contact our support if you have any questions.
Best Regards,
GoGetSome Administration

Khổ quá, vô trong mail "show image" rồi ngồi mà đọc.
Còn ai thích dịch thì dịch dùm luôn vậy:

Các công nhân làm việc cho GGS thân mến!
Các bạn nhận được cái tin này là bởi vì các bạn đã đăng ký và được cấp 1 tài khoản làm việc tại GGS. Chúng tôi có một thông tin rất ư là quan trọng, các bạn hãy đọc kỹ để hiểu rõ hơn.
Gần đây, chúng tôi nhận được khá nhiều câu hỏi từ các thành viên về những loại capt khó. Vì vậy chúng tôi trả lời cho các bạn hiểu đây:
1. Câu hỏi 1:Nếu như capt nó như thế này, Tôi phải làm gì?

yandex_russian.gif

Trả lời: Bạn chỉ cần nhấn "captcha unsolvable". Đó là những gì bạn cần phải làm.

2. Câu hỏi 2: Nếu như capt như vầy, như ở câu 1 thì tôi cũng có có thể nhấn "captcha unsolvable"?
yandex_digit.gif

Trả lời: Không, Dạng capt này mà bạn nhấn "captcha unsolvable" tức là bạn đã cố tình làm sai, khi đó tài khoản của bạn sẽ bị đình chỉ vĩnh viễn.

3. Câu hỏi 3: Đây là loại capt gì? Tôi cần phải gõ những cụm từ nào?
lineage.jpg

Trả lời: Với những capt như thế này, chỉ cần gõ "kkxsc". Có rất nhiều người gõ là "l2top" và "lineage". Bạn cũng có thể thấy là nó lặp đi lặp lại 1 cách "vô nghĩa" cho nên ko cần gõ chúng. Vì vậy, chúng tôi ko cho rằng loại capt này ko phải là loại capt "khó", nên bạn lạm dụng "unsolvable" bạn sẽ bị đình chỉ vĩnh viễn tài khoản của bạn.

Chúng tôi tìn rằng sau bản tin hướng dẫn này, chúng sẽ ko còn là trở ngại nữa. Chúc các bạn nhiều may mắn và có được chất lượng gõ cao để có nhiều thu nhập hơn. Và đừng quên rằng nếu gặp bất kỳ thắc mắc nào, đừng ngần ngại, gởi thư liên lạc ngay với chúng tôi.

P/s: Members ở những page sau đừng có mà hỏi nữa nha. Nhìn chóng cả mặt hà :p

Dear GoGetSome member,

Answer: You may push "captcha unsolvable" button. That's no problem.
Answer:
No. This may not be considered as unsolvable captcha and the abuse of "unsolvable" button for this kind of captchas will lead to permanent account ban.

Answer: For this particular captcha, the value is "kkxsc". There are many strings like "l2top" and "lineage" on the image. You should skip all of them and find the familiar curvy and senseless sign of few symbols. That is the value. We won't consider this captcha type as unsolvable and the abuse of "unsolvable" button for this kind of captchas will lead to permanent account ban.
Best Regards,
GoGetSome Administration
nó như thế lày nè
524628_619225348119878_1809329861_n.jpg

Lỗi này là sao mn, mới chơi nên không biết, thử cả acc day lẫn acc night vẫn vậy, hay là do máy :(
5FNW4Ne.png

ko reg được là sao hở mấy bác. Nó ghi Incorrect email address.
chứ bạn ko đọc dòng này à ?
Sorry, registration is temporary closed. We will open it soon. You can only recover your password here! Remember that we do not sell accounts, if someone offers you buy an account from gogetsome administration that is a fraud.
ở trang 1 cũng đã nói, vui lòng đọc kỹ trước khi hỏi
Lưu ý: dự án này có thể đăng ký tài khoản riêng lẻ hoặc panel quản lý. (hiện giờ đã không cho phép đăng ký).
Không được mua các tài khoản của người khác vì những lí do sau:
+ Tài khoản riêng lẻ: khi đăng ký đã có kèm Email, vì vậy có thể reset password bất cứ lúc nào.
+ Tài khoản con của panel: tài khoản con muốn thanh toán phải thông qua tài khoản quản lý (tk chủ). không thể thay đổi bất cứ thông tin nào của tk con.

chứ bạn ko đọc dòng này à ?
Sorry, registration is temporary closed. We will open it soon. You can only recover your password here! Remember that we do not sell accounts, if someone offers you buy an account from gogetsome administration that is a fraud.
newbie người ta không biết hỏi thui,có gì đâu bạn

newbie người ta không biết hỏi thui,có gì đâu bạn
tại sao ng ta ghét newbie là vậy đó, thông tin thì đầy đủ hết rồi mà ko chịu xem cứ hỏi vớ vẩn =))
Riết mà nhiều câu hỏi thế cuối cùng k 1 ai vào topic này trả lời nữa đâu, hỏi cái gì thiết thực hoặc chưa có thì hỏi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcelbreuerorg

Most discussed of week

Most discussed of week

Back