[Gogetsome] Dự án mới - dễ nhìn dễ gõ phù hợp với Newbie (cập nhật thường xuyên)

Status
Not open for further replies.
có ai biết đăng kí làm dự án gogetsome k..giới thiệu dùm cái..sao mà lục tung cái google lên mà không thấy dc ..có thấy thì chỉ night hiuhuhu

GGS giờ dễ rớt cấp quá, không như hồi xưa, giờ ra hình lạ đánh thì là sai bỏ cũng là sai :D

Dear GoGetSome member,
You receive this message was sent to you since you have an active account on GoGetSome. The message contains some important information related to your work, so please read it carefully.
You probably noticed that recently many new types of Captchas started to appear in your workflow. This is related to natural project progress. We were getting questions from some of our members regarding these new captcha types, and we consider that some of our answers may be important for all members:
1. Question 1: If I get captcha like this (with unknown letters, for example Cyrillic). What should I do?

Answer: You may push "captcha unsolvable" button. That's no problem.
2. Question 2: If I get captcha like this (which is very similar to captcha from Question 1), but it contains only digits, may I push "captcha unsolvable" too ?
Answer:
No. This may not be considered as unsolvable captcha and the abuse of "unsolvable" button for this kind of captchas will lead to permanent account ban.
3. Question 3: What about this kind of captchas? What text should I enter as a capctha value?

Answer: For this particular captcha, the value is "kkxsc". There are many strings like "l2top" and "lineage" on the image. You should skip all of them and find the familiar curvy and senseless sign of few symbols. That is the value. We won't consider this captcha type as unsolvable and the abuse of "unsolvable" button for this kind of captchas will lead to permanent account ban.
We rely that you found this tips useful and it won't be a problem to follow them in your work. We wish you good luck, and quality results that would lead to your account level and earnings upgrade. Please don't hesitate to contact our support if you have any questions.
Best Regards,
GoGetSome Administration
- Please don't answer this message directly it will not be read.
- Please, note that we reserve rights to send you messages with important information regarding your participation in GoGetSome on our own discretion, whether we find it appropriate.

Tóm lại là nó bảo rẳng anh em unsolve ít thôi, nhiều quá nó solve tài khoản của bạn bằng cách banned

sao mình ấn Star thì đc mấy s nó lại quay về trang home vậy

mình không biết acc mình đêm hay ngày nữa

sao mình ấn Star thì đc mấy s nó lại quay về trang home vậy

mình không biết acc mình đêm hay ngày nữa
nó ghi overload thì trang đó quá tải,bạn cứ click đến khi nào vào được thì thôi,hoặc dùng autolick gotgetsome.
nếu bạn ko biết ac bạn ngày hay đêm,bạn có thể nhìn vào cái bonus,nếu bonus bạn mới đầu vào làm chưa gõ code nào mà 15% thì ac night,còn 3% là ac ngày

Thế tình hình load ??? Load như đúng rồi cả ngày luôn à ?
dạp này load nhanh lắm, code khá dễ :D, auto 1,2' vào luôn, có lúc ấn là zô. Bây giờ buồn tay vào gõ tí là vào luôn, tiện lợi. Nhớ cái thời còn cap sao mà gen thế :mad:

mấy cậu cho mình hỏi sao mình request hôm bữa 1 lần mà 2 bữa rồi chưa paid cho mình nữa. Mình mới paid thêm 1 lần nữa nè. Mong là sớm nhận được tiền hichic
requet gì liên tục vậy, request xong bác có vào mail xác nhận không

mấy cậu cho mình hỏi sao mình request hôm bữa 1 lần mà 2 bữa rồi chưa paid cho mình nữa. Mình mới paid thêm 1 lần nữa nè. Mong là sớm nhận được tiền hichic
chắc bác này chưa confirm trong mail rồi,vào mail confirm, ko thì đợi đến tết tiền mới về =))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonmongchan

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week