Solved (Giúp mình)Không kích hoạt Paypal qua Email được?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bên cột trái - dòng Confirm email address - nhấn vào

Then you will have confirmed your email address!

You can also request a new confirmation number to be sent to your email address.
có request lại code thì nó cũng gởi cái code đó thui, contact đại thui cậu. cứ nói là tao ko active dc, bữa mình mới contact sau hai tiếng nó đã làm cho mình.
mail của nó:
Hello manh cuong,

Thank you for joining us! We warmly welcome you to the PayPal family. My name is Sivan and it’s my privilege to respond to you personally.
I understand that you are concern about the difficulties to confirm your email address.
I am apologizing for the inconvenience that have caused. I have confirmed your email manually in your PayPal account. You are able to use your account to receive payment and send money request.
I’m glad that the issue has been resolved.
If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back.
On the other hand, I have great news for you! As a token of gratitude for choosing PayPal, I will credit $5.00 USD to your PayPal account. You may use this credit to purchase anything online. Please allow 1 to 2 days for this amount to reflect in your PayPal account.
It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal. Your satisfaction is important to us. We welcome your feedback and hope you recommend us to your friends and family.
Sincerely,
Sivan
PayPal, an eBay Company
Copyright© 2013 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

có request lại code thì nó cũng gởi cái code đó thui, contact đại thui cậu. cứ nói là tao ko active dc, bữa mình mới contact sau hai tiếng nó đã làm cho mình.
mail của nó:
Hello manh cuong,

Thank you for joining us! We warmly welcome you to the PayPal family. My name is Sivan and it’s my privilege to respond to you personally.
I understand that you are concern about the difficulties to confirm your email address.
I am apologizing for the inconvenience that have caused. I have confirmed your email manually in your PayPal account. You are able to use your account to receive payment and send money request.
I’m glad that the issue has been resolved.
If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back.
On the other hand, I have great news for you! As a token of gratitude for choosing PayPal, I will credit $5.00 USD to your PayPal account. You may use this credit to purchase anything online. Please allow 1 to 2 days for this amount to reflect in your PayPal account.
It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal. Your satisfaction is important to us. We welcome your feedback and hope you recommend us to your friends and family.
Sincerely,
Sivan
PayPal, an eBay Company

Mình đã vào Contact gửi mail cho paypal như cậu nói, hy vong ngày mai được giải quyết ...hik

Mình đã contact trực tiếp và đã kích hoạt được rồi, nó gửi mình mail như thế này:

Dear Thanh Nguyen,

Thank you for joining us! We warmly welcome you to the PayPal family. My name is Joanne and I am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

I understand from your email that you are having difficulties confirming your email address on your PayPal account. Please do not worry.

I have already confirmed your email address on your PayPal account. Kindly log in your account to view the status of your email address.

We would like thank you for your continuous support towards PayPal. Do remember that we are always here for you. As a token of appreciation we have credited $ 10.00USD in your account in which you may use it for your online transactions. You may see the amount posted in your PayPal account in the next few days.

Sincerely,
Joanne

PayPal, an eBay Company

Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

Hic...được những 10$ trong paypal luôn...Thanhkz anh em đã hỗ trợ...Ghé qua webthuthuat.net ủng hộ mình nhé

Last edited by a moderator:
Mình đã contact trực tiếp và đã kích hoạt được rồi, nó gửi mình mail như thế này:

Dear Thanh Nguyen,

Thank you for joining us! We warmly welcome you to the PayPal family. My name is Joanne and I am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

I understand from your email that you are having difficulties confirming your email address on your PayPal account. Please do not worry.

I have already confirmed your email address on your PayPal account. Kindly log in your account to view the status of your email address.

We would like thank you for your continuous support towards PayPal. Do remember that we are always here for you. As a token of appreciation we have credited $ 10.00USD in your account in which you may use it for your online transactions. You may see the amount posted in your PayPal account in the next few days.

Sincerely,
Joanne

PayPal, an eBay Company

Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

Hic...được những 10$ trong paypal luôn...Thanhkz anh em đã hỗ trợ...Ghé qua http://www.webthuthuat.net/ ủng hộ mình nhé
ok, ngon lành cành đào rùi, ko ko đc 10$, mà $ nhận từ paypal chắc trust lắm đây.

Dear Thanh Nguyen,

Sincerely,
Joanne

PayPal, an eBay Company

Hic...được những 10$ trong paypal luôn...Thanhkz anh em đã hỗ trợ...Ghé qua webthuthuat.net ủng hộ mình nhé

Mail contact là gì vậy bạn? Mình cũng đang gặp tình trạng y chang T_T.

Mình chỉ bạn 1 cách nhanh nhất - good nhất - và thích hợp nhất với bạn trong trường hợp này.

Bạn reg 1 cái
email mới , sau đó add cái email này vào acc PP của bạn, PP sẽ sent code và bạn vào active được 100%

Không cần phải contact email chờ chi cho mệt cả, xong set cái email phụ kia thành email chính là xài ngon lành rồi

thích thì để lại cái email cũ chưa active hoặc remove nó ra cũng dc ko sao cả.

Cách này mình đã test và thành công!

Mình chỉ bạn 1 cách nhanh nhất - good nhất - và thích hợp nhất với bạn trong trường hợp này.

Bạn reg 1 cái
email mới , sau đó add cái email này vào acc PP của bạn, PP sẽ sent code và bạn vào active được 100%

Không cần phải contact email chờ chi cho mệt cả, xong set cái email phụ kia thành email chính là xài ngon lành rồi

thích thì để lại cái email cũ chưa active hoặc remove nó ra cũng dc ko sao cả.

Cách này mình đã test và thành công!

<< hay nè!!! đang định xui thì ông bạn vào xui! :))

hay nhĩ :)) làm được chưa các thím

chà ,hôm nọ reg cái pp us cũng bị dính vụ ko verify đc mail như này . Thế mà k biết để mail cho nó để rồi đc nhận 10$ , trust thì thôi rồi .

Mail contact là gì vậy bạn? Mình cũng đang gặp tình trạng y chang T_T.
Đây nè bạn!!!
Đầu tiên bạn vào contact dưới góc Paypal nhé

Sau đó chọn Email us ( tức hỏi qua mail đó) chọn vấn đề bạn cần hỏi như hình:

Nội dụng cứ ghi : giúp tôi với, không xác minh Paypal qua mail được ( giỏi tiếng anh thì ghi cụ thể, không thì cứ GG dịch vậy)
Sau vài tiếng nó reppy lại ngay. Hên có thêm 10$ hik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anvantien
Back
Top Bottom