Fortunefiles 20$ bonus signup!Daily and weekly payments!

Please add me :)
my id : icandoit
thanks you

Please add network. thanks Flo

We will add many.Patience thanks.We`ve bêen having problems with the offers and with server attacks for over2 months.

Hello guys.Fortunefiles is back after all the problems we had to deal with and is bringing some fresh news.After a long time of brute force attacks on our server and problems with loading offers from advertisers,we fixed now everything.As a compensation for you,we will add 10$ for each member that emails us or contacts us on skype to get the bonus.Payments will continue to be biweekly.To qualify for weekly payment,you`d normally have to make 1000$ from Monday to Sunday.

We also have promo earnings right now,which means for every amount of downloads you daily generate you`ll receive bonus earnings.Stay tuned since we will have much more updates for you!

Keep in mind we can make exceptions from our rules for all members in case we see good quality traffic.Let me know if there's anything i can do to help you restart your traffic with us.

To your success!

Admin Fortunefiles
success.jpg

Hey guýs.People are already doing good money with ús.What you waiting for ?If you already have an account on http://www.fortunefiles.org then start earning.If not,then register and you`ll get approved asap so you can start earning!!!

Everything is fixed now and postback is working!

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoainam910

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom