SCAM Em được tặng $10,000,000 nè anh em ơi

gai1con

Banned
Reactions
MR
Attn; Beneficiary
6th of Janusry 2014
Greetings,
My name is Mrs. Jessica Smith, 72 yrs old widow. I got your contact information from a Christian website. I have decided to donate what I have to you. I was diagnosed with cancer of lungs few years ago, immediately after the death of my husband who has left me everything he worked. I have been inspired by God to donate my inheritance to you for the good work of God and charity purpose, i am doing this because my family are unbelievers and I will not allow them inherit this money for their own selfishness. I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ is a vanity. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. Based on the doctors reports that i might not live up to three months. My late husband family intentions is to allow me die in this condition because I do not have a child, this have made me source for a Godly person abroad who will make this claim of $10 Million dollars which is deposited in a security firm. I decided to bequeath the sum of $10,000,000.00 to you. If you are much more interested, Contact Mr. David Campbell with this specified email: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> TELL:+447024092040. Inform him you are the recipient i have bequeathed $10,000,000.00 my personal reference number law/chamber/solicitors/je/ws/WILL/98390-012. I have also notified him that I am bequeathing that amount to you by my personal decision. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.
Warmest Regards,
Mrs. Jessica Smith
Contact my Lawyer Mr. David Campbell with this specified email: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

Em tóm tắt nội dung thư nó gửi cho em: đại loại là nó bị bệnh ung thư. nó có 10 triệu $ muốn tặng em. yêu cầu em contact với nó hoặc luật sư của nó. Me, đời làm gì có cho không ai cái gì. đã đọc báo nhiều về những vụ lừa đảo như thế này. không ngờ hôm nay mình lại là mục tiêu của bọn tội phạm xuyên quốc gia. theo các bác em nên làm gì tiếp theo? không thèm reply nó hay là cứ liên lạc rồi báo công an nhỉ?

Chúc mừng bạn đã có tiền mua sữa cho con bú!

chúc mừng :)) bạn đã giàu :eek:

mình chả bao giờ đọc email này :D

có tiền rồi thì sướg nhé.

Làm ngay và luôn 1 cái event 500$ đi bạn, nó chả là bao so vơi con số 10 triệu đó. =))

Dear Mr. David Campbell!
I received the email of Mrs. Jessica Smith. She said she wanted to donate me $10,000,000.00. She asked me to contact you. Please introduce me how to received the money. thank you very much

em đã thử. dù sao cũng đang rảnh. troll với bọn này xem tới đâu

lừa đảo đó, nó lừa để bạn gửi info... :D
các phương thức của nó sẽ như thế này: gửi mail thông báo donate tiền cho mình- mình reply lại- nó sẽ hướng dẫn chi tiết để làm sao nhận tiền- nó yêu cầu mình gửi cho một số tiền gọi là tiền để nó bôi trơn+ tiền thuế+ và một số loại tiền khác. Ai nhẹ dạ cả tin sẽ gửi tiền cho nó. Và như thế là tiền đã ra đi. Đã có rất nhiều vụ rồi nha. Mình post lên đây để các bạn và người thân cảnh giác. Đừng tham tiền từ trên giời rơi xuống mà tiền mất tật mang

Cái này trong mục Spam mình nhận đc ngày chục cái :))

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anvantien
Back
Top Bottom