SCAM Cliqueseria Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

Site này RR click cực kỳ ổn định nhé, các new begin ủng hộ chủ thớt đi
300RR là hiện tại nhé
gubao.png

Mình 500 RR rồi mà chả hiểu sao AVG có 6.2, trong khi vô forum nó show toàn >8 :(
Khi nào lên 1000 RR AVG mới ổn định nhé bạn, với lúc đầu mới thuê RR thì AVG cũng chưa ổn định đâu. Như của mình đang ở gói Cliquey Counselor + 1000 RR thì cứ đều như vắt chanh thế này :D

upload_2017-4-24_12-57-53.png

thằng này nó khôn hơn mấy admin PTC khác , nó tách luôn PP ra khỏi site trước khi bị PP sờ đến , hơi khó khăn cho mem dep bằng PP, nhưng có lẽ sẽ ổn hơn các bác nhỉ :D .

thằng này nó khôn hơn mấy admin PTC khác , nó tách luôn PP ra khỏi site trước khi bị PP sờ đến , hơi khó khăn cho mem dep bằng PP, nhưng có lẽ sẽ ổn hơn các bác nhỉ :D .
Chuẩn rồi bác, tuân theo luật của nhau thôi
yes.gif

Site mới ra thêm mục Revshare Ad Packs: giá Ad Packs là 5$ và 10$ - lãi ngày 1.2%
=================

Dear Members,

Last Night I have installed another cool feature in Cliquesteria - Ad Packs. Basically, it was a planned move which followed the Paypal security changes. Those of you, who are members in Cliquebook, know that I will not stop expanding online. And the proof of that is my next news; another baby site is on its way, almost ready to join the Clique Family I am very optimistic and thrilled and I hope you will be too, then you see it soon online

Basically, there are 4 major events following one after the other in the days:

- Ad Packs in Cliquesteria - 2 types: Major Clique Pack (10$) and Clique Holder Pack(5$) - The both packs mature in 100 days and may bring you many advertising credits for promoting your favorite link.
- Cash out days changed for the Founder upgrade - the members who have the Founder upgrade may cash out more frequently; 95$ every 2 days.
- New Clique Hybrid site is on its way.
- The so long promised domain extend - I know its been a while when i lastly promised to extend the site domains and it is about to happen in a couple of days. This way you may be calm that the Clique Media Sites will stay with you for long.

Take care, friends!

Hello valued members,

First of all I would like to say that we are very proud and glad to you all as "Special Packs" are having much success, mostly through "ex" Standard members
heart.gif

Now let me come to the point, as in these days we all have worked hard to show off these new features:

1. Special Withdraw section has been added! (it is under the "Withdraw" button): it gives you the right way to withdraw through Skrill, AdvCash and Payoneer, (as soon as possible will be added Okpay and Paytoo); give it a try!
yes.gif

2. TE Validator tool: We are proud to say that now the Traffic exchange has a validating link for all the advertisers in Cliquebook. So the links who have a frame breaking or non-legal content will not be approved for the TE rotator.

3. Ad Packs in Cliquesteria: Today or tomorrow new system of ad packs will appear in Cliquesteria. That tool will be different from the Ad packs in Cliquebook as it has more options to earn. The shares maturity will take place differently too. It will take place at the time of each ad pack purchase individually, not by the server reset time.

4. Paypal Manual Deposit: The same way like we did in Cliquebook, Paypal will no longer be operating automatically in Cliquesteria. Our plans are for using all the processors as long as they keep allowing and approving our site model. As you know Paypal is not accepting it at all, so we had to take care to prevent sudden stop of the services from their end. We will keep working with then but more cautiously. You all see what is happening in the ptc world recently.

5. SSL: The SSLs in the both the sites is switched off as we are making changes to the system. For some of you, the sites may appear insecure, at least this will be shown in your browser window, next to the domain. But I can assure, the sites are secured all the time, we run via a cloud protection server plus Ddos protection of the main servers. Isn't that security?
bigsmile.gif

Our best wishes and Happy Earnings with CliqueMedia group!
party.gif
heart.gif

Spas

Khôg biết có ai bị chỗ Pending Withdrawls $-0.010000 âm giống mình không rút mấy lần vẫn vậy. Hỏi thì nó nói không sao cả không chịu fix chớ

Khôg biết có ai bị chỗ Pending Withdrawls $-0.010000 âm giống mình không rút mấy lần vẫn vậy. Hỏi thì nó nói không sao cả không chịu fix chớ
Có ảnh hưởng gì đâu, tiền bạn rút và nhận vẫn thế mà.

Có ảnh hưởng gì đâu, tiền bạn rút và nhận vẫn thế mà.
Nhìn khó chịu lắm bạn ơi. Mà bạn chiến uniclique luôn chưa. Chưa bao lâu mà ra nhiều site thiệt huy động vốn @@

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhannam1205

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back