SCAM Cliqueseria Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

Khoảng bao lâu thì hòa vốn b :D

Khuyến mãi này mn:

Dear Members,

It is my most favorite time of the year when the Winter is over and the Spring is waking up nature. In order to celebrate these days, I have prepared the new promos for you. These days will take place in the both sites - Cliquebook and Cliquesteria. The New Special Packs is now available for purchase. The Packages are on our ADVERTISE PAGE

Let me explain the rules and the special bonuses for these Special packs:

1. Every member can purchase maximum 2 Packs from one and the same kind. Violating this rule may result in deletion of every pack that is purchased additionally or in forfeiting your earnings.

2. In case a member purchases one and the same type of pack in both Cliquebook and Cliquestria, then he is eligible to get an additional bonus:

2.1. Start Pack in Cliquebook + Start Pack in Cliquesteria = 2 x 15RRs for free.

2.2.Employee 365 days + Deputee 365 days = 2 x 50 RRs for free.

2.3. Monthly Manager + Monthly Counselor = 2 x 50RRs for free.

2.4. Manager + Counselor = 2 x 75RRs for free.

2.5. Monthly Director + Monthly Minister = 2 x 75RRs for free.

2.6. Director + Minister = 2 x 100RRs for free.

2.7. Boss + Premier = 2 x 150RRs for free.

2.8. In order a member to receive any of the 2.1-2.7 bonuses, he should open a support ticket and claim the bonus.

I really rely on your fair play and please do not purchase more than 2 packs of one type in the same type. !!!
yes.gif

Advertising Promo Days:
party.gif

- The Members who purchase 7 Days Fixed Ad will receive 1 Day Bonus for free.
- The Members who purchase 14 Days Fixed Ad will receive 3 Days Bonus for free.
- The Members who purchase 30 Days Fixed Ad will receive 7 Day Bonus for free.

All the bonus days on fixed ads should be claimed by you by opening a support ticket!!
yes.gif

Add Funds Promo:
party.gif

- Advcash Add Funds - 10% Add funds bonus for any deposit of 10$ and more.
- Skrill Add Funds - 10% Add funds bonus for any deposit of 10$ and more.
- Payeer Add Funds - 10% Add funds bonus for any deposit of 10$ and more.

All the Add funds bonuses should be claimed by you by opening a support ticket!!
yes.gif

The Promo days are ON for 10 DAYS, expiring on the 21th of April 23:59h server time.

And here is how I see the spring:
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif

spring-park.jpg

Last edited:
Đã up 2 site lên gói gần max, bonus thêm 150RR mỗi site nữa. Ai chơi thì nên vô vì đang có promo

Chuẩn bạn à, giờ thuê được 200rr/lần, tính ra khoảng 2 tháng hòa vốn, lãi tháng thứ 3 rồi lại nâng cấp lại.
Vậy gói nâng cấp cũ của bạn gần hết hạn chưa mà đã nâng cấp lên 2 gói kia luôn thế ?

Các bạn chú ý để mua được các gói khuyến mãi của Site thì đầu tiên các bạn vào mục ADVERTISE => Special Packages
upload_2017-4-13_16-18-22.png

Chọn mục Special Packages rồi mua các gói khuyến mãi sao cho phù hợp

upload_2017-4-13_16-18-48.png

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benerrn

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week