Matrix CHEKLISTING - CHEKLISTING.COM. NGỪNG ĐẦU TƯ, THẢO LUẬN TRANH CHẤP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonyerfol

Verified
Reactions
MR
Chat with me via Skype
Paying. Thớt quên rcb luôn rồi :oops::oops::oops:

2015d8ff6cd9-1833-44f6-9587-9d2f3a37950b.jpeg

XONG PHIM RỒI ANH EM NHÉ ! CHEKLISTING ĐÃ LÊN TẦM CAO MỚI RỒI.

Update:

Hello everyone we have just finished phase 2 of our development. Here is where we need your assistance.

Can we ask for a Big Favor, For USA base members, share with us where you are located city and state wise, If you wish to not share publicly send us a support ticket or message me personally,

This will help alot with phase 3 of development.

Thank You

Update:

Hello everyone we have just finished phase 2 of our development. Here is where we need your assistance.

Can we ask for a Big Favor, For USA base members, share with us where you are located city and state wise, If you wish to not share publicly send us a support ticket or message me personally,

Thank You

Reactions: Fay
Hello, Everyone

Cheklisting.com has official reached our first mile stone since launching on June 29. It has been 1 month, and we are still going strong and grow daily.

We still have a long ways to go. In the next couple of months we will see some exciting feature being added.
One of our goals has always been to keep improve how we do business with advertising.

For those that are currently taking part, we have a few updates coming your way that will make life with cheklisting that much simpler. improvements to the surf ads timer, allocation of advertising credits, surf ad functionality.

One of our most exciting feature will be our new business directory. This will allow cheklisting to expand and enter new markets.
More details to come.

We at cheklising thank everyone for your support.

For further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

quangnam52335

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook

Update:

Thank You
đọc câu "xong phim rồi anh em nhé" làm giật mình, tưởng site sập :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devtest123

Most discussed of week