[Captchatyper] Ver 2.0 - cập nhật tin tức hàng ngày

Status
Not open for further replies.
captcha typers admin banning the ids(permanent banned) ruthlessly:mad: , this is not fair :mad::mad:

if any id exceeds more than 30-40 captchas then he is banning that id, this is very disappointing.:(:eek:

i hope nguyenduong90 will gives a good explanation!

captcha typers admin banning the ids(permanent banned) ruthlessly:mad: , this is not fair :mad::mad:

if any id exceeds more than 30-40 captchas then he is banning that id, this is very disappointing.:(:eek:

i hope nguyenduong90 will gives a good explanation!

sorry, i only support payment for Viet Nam bank, i 'm not admin, so u can mail contact to Admin.

xiao đã cập nhật code hoa thường.. các bạn có thể an tâm làm

liaugly94 : do you ever check your money carefully while you typing on captchatypers? i am so sure i enter correct code but when i login captchatypers.com i think it missing a lot of codes i was typing. that is a form of cheating, not fair :(

And i said

Me : yes dear liaugly, my captchas also calculates incorrectly, i mean if type 1000 captchas they will count only 600-700 captchas.

And this counting problem also with captca2cash, this server also counts the captchas incorrectly!

Only the megatypers counts the captchas accurately....

i hope nguyenduong90 will gives good answer!

( Yes i mailed lot of times to the admin about this problem but no response)

liaugly94 : do you ever check your money carefully while you typing on captchatypers? i am so sure i enter correct code but when i login captchatypers.com i think it missing a lot of codes i was typing. that is a form of cheating, not fair :(

And i said

Me : yes dear liaugly, my captchas also calculates incorrectly, i mean if type 1000 captchas they will count only 600-700 captchas.

And this counting problem also with captca2cash, this server also counts the captchas incorrectly!

Only the megatypers counts the captchas accurately....

i hope nguyenduong90 will gives good answer!

( Yes i mailed lot of times to the admin about this problem but no response)

i say again. i only support for VN payment. not content with captchatyper system, and i dont know how to calculate of this project.

I need specific instructions on how to calculate the weekly code for master acc and child acc , thanks

oh dear black roses i think you used translategoogle.com to translate, it will not translate accurately,

i didnt understand what do u mean about weekly code and master cc or child acc

type your problem in english by yourself, i will definitely helps you!

anh Dương cho em hỏi mình làm dự án này bằng soft free nào đc ạ, cái soft trên trang chủ tải về toàn báo phiên bản cũ không dùng được:(

anh Dương cho em hỏi mình làm dự án này bằng soft free nào đc ạ, cái soft trên trang chủ tải về toàn báo phiên bản cũ không dùng được:(
e làm weiweicaptcha hoặc XuanDuc đó em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiropractic

Most discussed of week

Most discussed of week