Bitlanders 1-15$/day by just POSTING just like what you do In FACEBOOK

buzz

Reactions
MR
You will earn depending on your BUZZ score.. EARNINGS WILL be UPDATED ONCE EVERY 24 HOURS!!!

Just be active and keep updating your wall and your buzz score will increase,.ALSO keep on subscribing on other members so you can get as much as follower you need for them to like your contents and increase your BUZZ score.

JOIN HERE
no ref: bitlanders.com
How to increase my Buzz Score?

How to increase my Buzz Score?

1. Upload high quality content such as:
    • Micro-blogs: Post short status updates, questions, thoughts, pictures, etc.
    • Blogs: Write quality blogs. Blogs featured in bitLanders Press will receive extra points in the Buzz Score.
    • Movies: Upload quality videos. High quality videos receive more points in Buzz Score.
    • Photo Albums: Upload your pictures.
  2. Share on Social Media: Share other users' content by clicking on the social media sharing buttons(Facebook, Twitter, Google+).
  3. Become influent: Have your subscribers and friends watch, read and share your content.
  4. Be consistent in uploading content.
  5. Be creative and original: Post interesting and original content to engage your audience in order to gain new subscribers. Spam and duplicated contents will not contribute to your Buzz Score.
Where can I see my revenue?

Click on the Bitcoin icon in the top bar. There, you can see:
  1. Shop credit: credit you can spend on our Online Store. You can already spend your daily revenue of the current month right away!
  2. Balance: current available balance in the wallet. When it adds up to at least BTC 0.2, you can request a payment.
  3. All time total: total credit you have earned. It includes the daily estimated revenue of the current month, past months revenue and wallet movements.
  4. SUBSCRIBE http://www.bitlanders.com/linh-nguyen

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DANHDIENAN

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week