Zeek Nguy hiểm quá

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
MR
Tình hình là em dùng pm change IP sang IP US để làm Seosprint
thì nghe các member mmo4me nói zeek đã cộng point vậy là cũng log vào kiểm tra. như vậy ACc mình bị nguy rùi

Mình liền mở chat với Zeek và lượm được các thông tin:

Cathy Mathews
Hello luong xuancong.May I have your username please?

luongxuancong
hello my username: *******

Cathy Mathews
May I please have your postal code?

luongxuancong
is 84000

Cathy Mathews
Thank you

luongxuancong
i have question for you

My family has 4 people but only a computer with an IP address so we can be allowed to play 4 on a computer account that?

Cathy Mathews
For security purposes may I please have your email address?

luongxuancong
yes is ****@****.com

Cathy Mathews

Please be informed that only two customers are allowed to use the same IP address on zeek

Please also be informed that we have a no stacking policy and that people living in the same household are not allowed to sponsor each other

luongxuancong
I know customers are allowed to create two or more accounts on a computer an IP address. it true?

Cathy Mathews
Only two customers per IP address.

luongxuancong
so can only have two accounts on one IP address

if I use a dynamic IP network modem to access my account. so my account has been baned?

Cathy Mathews
Please be informed that only two customers are allowed to use the same IP address, if by using the modem you are using the same IP address then you cannot use it.

luongxuancong
But my IP address is always changing because I use the modem with dynamic IP not static IP so my account in violation of anything?

Cathy Mathews
Please bear with me a moment while I verify this information for you.

luongxuancong
yes

are you done?

Cathy Mathews
I would suggest you to clear cache and cookies every time you change your IP address.

luongxuancong
my account can access other computers or in other countries have different IP address of my country. so my account has been violated anything?

For example, I live in Viet nam viet Nam IP users then I go to work in American so I log in my account with U.S. IP. So my account is in violation of anything? have not been baned?

Cathy Mathews
Could you please provide me with the initial email address you used to register with Zeek?

Cathy Mathews
No it wouldn't .

Is there anything else I may help you with?

luongxuancong
So I can still access my account in different countries?

Cathy Mathews
Yes.

luongxuancong
you can talk me The reason some account is baned for?

Cathy Mathews
Please be informed that some countries are sanctioned from making business with zeek.

luongxuancong

Can you tell me why some countries and that sanctioned countries do not?

what is reason sanctioned account ?

Cathy Mathews
Some because of their local laws and others because the customers did not stick to the compliance.

luongxuancong
you can check my account has not been no violation of anything?

luongxuancong
yes my user name :******** you can check my account has not been no violation of anything?

Cathy Mathews
upon reviewing your account it has been noted that it is still active.

Could you please provide me with the initial email address you used to register with Zeek?

luongxuancong
yes is ********.

Cathy Mathews
Your account is safe.

luongxuancong
thankyou very much. if i have another question i talk you late .goodbye. thanks

You rated our customer service as good.
Cathy Mathews
You're welcome.

Cathy Mathews has closed the chat.
Start the chat again

tóm lại có cái này

Please be informed that only two customers are allowed to use the same IP address on zeek

I would suggest you to clear cache and cookies every time you change your IP address.

2 acc cùng 1 IP nếu zeek nghi ngờ nó hoàn toàn có để yêu cầu cung cấp bằng chứng 2 acc đó là của 2 người khác nhau, scan proof, call cho nó, ... :binhsua123: hình như nghe ở đâu rồi, có nhiều lúc khó nó còn đòi hỏi chỉ tiêu customer active cho ít nhất 1 acc nữa kìa

thông tin chưa very, ko ném ga*

Upvote 0
Thật ra thì vấn đề IP không nản giải đến ấy đâu?
Minh cũng chơi nhiều acc trên tùm lum IP trong 1 thời gian dài và kết luận rằng Zeek nó Band tùy ý thôi.

Upvote 0
:m098::m098::m098::m098::m098::m098::m098: đang định chít mà thế này thì ...cứ chít vậy :m098::m098::m098:

Upvote 0
mình đang chơi 1 acc bằng ip việt nam, bây giờ định tạo thêm 1 acc nửa bằng hma, info của us nửa (gmail đăng kí bằng ip việt nam) các bác thấy ổn không?:binhsua10:

Upvote 0
ko bik nguy hiểm chỗ nào, cheat ko cẩn thận bị banned là lỗi của cậu, chứ đâu phải zeek. 1ip có thể dùng cho 2 acc với điều kiện 2 acc ko phải là ref của nhau.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vd0810
Back
Top Bottom