Xây Dựng Hệ Thống OneCoin CryptoCurrency 1kEuro/WEEK

huoucaoco

Hero
Reactions
MR
Onepay.Eu giống như paypal.com

Bạn có thể rút tiền từ Cash Account về Onecoin và rút bằng Master card trong tương lai gần
rút eur về thẳng bank vn dc ko thím. vcb hay eab hay viettin hay bank nào khác. cứ nói bank wire mình chả hiểu gì. nói rõ là bank vn dc ko ???

GunsNRoses

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
rút eur về thẳng bank vn dc ko thím. vcb hay eab hay viettin hay bank nào khác. cứ nói bank wire mình chả hiểu gì. nói rõ là bank vn dc ko ???
điền như vậy rồi rút nè bạn
VCB nhé

upload_2015-10-24_12-48-47.png

jjigoku

Senior
Reactions
MR
bạn rút về bank nao vậy. VN à. đag định rút về bank VN mà thấy bạn lâu quá cũng ngại.

cho mình hỏi là bạn có bị giới hạn 1,5% khi rút ko, hay chỉ bị giới hạn 12 euro, mà đang cần tiền gấp mà rút kiểu vầy chắc chết quá, đã vậy còn rút về bank lâu nữa :(

site báo đã pay nhưng tiền chưa về vietcombank là sao hả bạn
upload_2015-11-3_22-9-22.png

Rút đuợc về BANK bình thường, việc cuả bạn ấy là phải bạn Onecoin đi, để thu Eu
bạn rút về bank nao vậy. VN à. đag định rút về bank VN mà thấy bạn lâu quá cũng ngại.
cho mình hỏi là bạn có bị giới hạn 1,5% khi rút ko, hay chỉ bị giới hạn 12 euro, mà đang cần tiền gấp mà rút kiểu vầy chắc chết quá, đã vậy còn rút về bank lâu nữa :(

withdraw thì trước mình rút dc hết luôn chỉ dính phí rút thôi. còn cái 12eur kia hình như là % số có thể bán đc đối với số coin hiện có. cái đó ai cũng dính mà. đag muốn with về bank mà còn bị lâu thế này thì chắc đợi có pm rút cho nhanh quá. hic

Thớt hổ trợ chậm quá. vào fb cũng ko có gì.
mình rút site báo pay nhưng tiền chưa về VCB là sao hả bạn. lần trước rút PM chơ 15 ngyaf phải cancel giờ rút VCB chờ 10 ngày mà trong VCB chưa có đồng nào. thất vọng quá
Rút bao giờ lần đầu cũng lâu bạn nhé.

HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ONECARD? http://bit.ly/OneCoinTeamGroup

The customers whose accounts are already verified can apply for the OneCoin Prepaid Cards by filling in the online form on menu Money Accounts/Card Request.
Attached you can find the steps which should be followed for card application.
The OneCoin Prepaid Card is a debit card issued by a Bank and operated on the MasterCard®
platform. This is a non-personalized plastic card which means that the OneCoin Prepaid Card
excludes your personal information from the card front. The OneCoin Prepaid Card is in EUR.
Every OneCoin member can apply for one OneCoin Prepaid Card.
The card is free for Trader, Pro Trader, Executive Trader, Tycoon Trader and Premium Trader. For
Starter the fee is 20 EUR.
To apply for the card follow the instructions below:
1. Go to your OnePay wallet.
2. Go to My User Account / My Account and check the information provided there. All the fields
should be populated correctly which mean that all fields are filled in, the information you
provided there is populated with Latin letters and the information is true. If necessary please
update your information.
3. Go to My User Account / Identity Verification and upload documents for verification of your
OnePay account. In order your account to be verified you should provide copy of documents
proving the information you entered in My Account fields. All the documents uploaded must be in file format .jpg or .pdf. Your account is verified when the three types of documents (Proof
of Identity, Proof of Residency (Address), Bank Statement) are with Status: Approved.

Rút bao giờ lần đầu cũng lâu bạn nhé.

HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ONECARD? http://bit.ly/OneCoinTeamGroup

The customers whose accounts are already verified can apply for the OneCoin Prepaid Cards by filling in the online form on menu Money Accounts/Card Request.
Attached you can find the steps which should be followed for card application.
The OneCoin Prepaid Card is a debit card issued by a Bank and operated on the MasterCard®
platform. This is a non-personalized plastic card which means that the OneCoin Prepaid Card
excludes your personal information from the card front. The OneCoin Prepaid Card is in EUR.
Every OneCoin member can apply for one OneCoin Prepaid Card.
The card is free for Trader, Pro Trader, Executive Trader, Tycoon Trader and Premium Trader. For
Starter the fee is 20 EUR.
To apply for the card follow the instructions below:
1. Go to your OnePay wallet.
2. Go to My User Account / My Account and check the information provided there. All the fields
should be populated correctly which mean that all fields are filled in, the information you
provided there is populated with Latin letters and the information is true. If necessary please
update your information.
3. Go to My User Account / Identity Verification and upload documents for verification of your
OnePay account. In order your account to be verified you should provide copy of documents
proving the information you entered in My Account fields. All the documents uploaded must be in file format .jpg or .pdf. Your account is verified when the three types of documents (Proof
of Identity, Proof of Residency (Address), Bank Statement) are with Status: Approved.
bạn noí cụ thể hơn được không? mình điền thông tin như vậy đúng chưa?
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-4_20-5-36.png
    upload_2015-11-4_20-5-36.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 27

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin777garden