Matrix TWS - Trafficwavesurfing.com. Lãi ngày 5%. Chỉ có 1 Adpacks giá 1$ . ROI 125%. PM, BTC, PZ, STP, PE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Seal6,

- Now you can buy TWS Adpacks in Menu FINANCE-> Purchase Position.
You can buy 1000 adpacks maximum in one time. To buy more just do the same operation again.

- Launch is in 24 hours from now, MARCH 23 at 10 AM EST TIME

- First earnings will be shared one hour after so 11AM EST TIME. Withdrawals will be open at same time. You could withdraw only with the processor you have the most deposited. We have an automatic check when you will withdraw, if you are not using your principal processor you will get an error.

- NO SURFING ADS is required until next week minimum. I will update you about this later.

*You can create banners and text ad on the member area to advertise your websites with CREDITS you got from buying our adpacks. It will be shown on other members OVERVIEW PAGE.

-> Details here :

- 10 BANNER ADS CREDITS
-> This 10 credits will be credited instantly to your account, you can use it to create a banner or severals banners to promote your websites.
To allocate some credits to one of your banners, just go to ADVERTISEMENT -> BANNER ADS in your member area menu, then click on ADD NEW. And fill details
Your BANNER will be displayed in others members "member area" above launch countdown.
- 25 TEXT ADS CREDITS
-> This 25 credits will be credited instantly to your account, you can use it to create a banner or severals banners to promote your websites.
To allocate some credits to one of your banners, just go to ADVERTISEMENT -> TEXT ADS in your member area menu, then click on ADD NEW. And fill details
Your TEXT AD will be displayed in others members "member area" below TOP SHARE EARNERS and TOP COMMISSIONS EARNERS Tab.

Thank You.Admin

Hello TWS members

"CASH + REPURCHASE" option to buy adpacks is fixed and works well now.

Splash Page and Landing Page will be available today.

I will update you later about this and about the Launch

Last edited:
Thích site này ko phí linh tinh nên dep nhiêu cũng được, ráng tích cóp ủng hộ bác mod :D

xem quang cao cho nao vay may bac? :eek:

Đã test 200 PM + 100% repurchase commission.
TWS2.png

Hello team , I have to make another update!
Please do not try to abuse the system! You can only have 1 account per member, no multiple accounts allowed!
I already see people using few accounts, you can earn well and be honest.
I will not hesitate to block anyone who will do that!

The guy created more than 4 accounts with same processor ID and already ask for 4 withdrawals !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linhkeisuke1097

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week