Matrix ThisAdPays - ThisAdPays.Com. ROI 118% - 135%. PayPal, PayZa, Payeer, STP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAP Revshare không bắt buộc tái đầu tư + Plan rõ ràng. Sẽ chính thức hoạt động vào 10h00 ngày 15-09-2015.

PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP?
Go to the top of the site and hover over Account Activity click on Purchase Membership. Scroll down and click on Purchase.

ADD FUNDS?
Go to the top of the site and hover over Finances click on add funds. Scroll down put in the amount, Choose the payment processor you your using the same as the one you set up in your profile, Put in the captcha, Click the box where it says I agree with the terms and conditions and then click submit.

PURCHASE SHARES?
Go to the top of the site and hover over Finances click on Purchase Shares. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Purchase.

đã đăng ký user: mrsiro668

I'm very excited and I hope you guys are too. Add your funds NOW to be ready we will be launching in about 2hrs.

For the first 24hrs. there will be no required surfing to earn from the profit of your shares. After launch I will put a 24hr. timer when the requirement of surfing will start.

I have a few great things that I will be announcing when we launch that will help you guys in getting new referral plus a long and short term contest and referral contest.

We initially didn't have a referral contest but I do want to reward and recognize 3 people who went out and got the most referrals.

1. Hoang Nguyen - $20 and a month of free surfing

2. Chamzy Rithz - $20 and a month of free surfing

3. Shivani Shah - $20 and a month of free surfing

We initially didn't have a referral contest but I do want to reward and recognize 3 people who went out and got the most referrals.

1. Hoang Nguyen - $20 and a month of free surfing

2. Chamzy Rithz - $20 and a month of free surfing

3. Shivani Shah - $20 and a month of free surfing

quá dữ :D

upload_2015-9-15_11-8-51.png

điền sao thế mấy bác

invest preject bây giờ sau giai đoạn prelaunch chưa đc 1k member là site tiềm năng lớn dc ko cả các bro???

P.s: lâu lắm ko quay lại mmo vào thấy có topic này hỏi ngu tí luôn ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IzMx25

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week