Matrix ThisAdPays - ThisAdPays.Com. ROI 118% - 135%. PayPal, PayZa, Payeer, STP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anh em cứ bình tĩnh, admin đang làm việc chăm chỉ để bổ sung thêm vài thứ. Site mới ra đuợc 1h mà. Không cần nóng vội nhé!

BẢO MẬT SSL COMODO NHÉ!

BM.png

TAP Revshare không bắt buộc tái đầu tư + Plan rõ ràng. Đã chính thức hoạt động vào 10h00 ngày 15-09-2015. Và cô nàng xinh đẹp Chamzy Admin của PeopleAdChoice (PAC) cũng đã đầu tư 500$ thể hiện sự ủng hộ với TAP.

CHAMZY.png

Thêm 1 pro nữa mà mình biết. Thằng này đã đầu tư vào Cheklisting và HQ không dưới 15k$, đợt đầu nó hay show hàng đợt sau này ẩn danh.

PRO.png

Last edited:
Vừa dep 60$ :)

Hôm nay không cần click ad hả mọi người. Tìm mãi chưa thấy chỗ để click ad :D

TAP Family:

We have run into a problem with the script the payments that you guys are making should be instantly and they are not. I have already contacted the programmers hours ago to fix the problem. For 5 hours I have manually been trying to double check all the payments that is the reason for the delay in your funds being add.

I really really do apologize for the late notice I've been going crazy for 5hrs. I hadn't notice it had been that long. We need to wait on the programmers before anymore funds can be added I will keep you informed as I hear from the programmers that the problem is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IzMx25

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week