Matrix ThisAdPays - ThisAdPays.Com. ROI 118% - 135%. PayPal, PayZa, Payeer, STP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hôm nay Halloween. :D Các bác cứ tha cho anh Admin đi chơi 1 hôm đi. Bên US đây là 1 ngày lễ lớn mà
Mai cuối tuần rồi, xem anh có pay ko rồi thứ hai sẽ tính tiếp :D (Mai em bảo là tính theo giờ server nhé, giờ Mỹ nhé, không phải giờ VN đâu.)

Last edited:
It Pains my heart to have to write these words and this is the hardest update to have to do. TAP will not survive Paypal is holding $45,000 in reserves that they said I could use when it comes time to pay my members well now that is not possible and we only have $32,000 on hand and if I paid all withdrawals including new withdrawals at 00:00 sever time we would be out of money. I'm not going to get into everything that had it's factor in this decision.

For those that did not make back there seed money I will do my best to get that back to you as soon as possible. Just please understand that I am starting to work on it and that all refunds can't be done over night.

From the bottom of my heart I really do apologize that we did not make it through these troubled times and you guys who really cared about TAP have been the best members any admin could ever as for.

I love TAP and you guys as well. It breaks my heart to click post.

SORRY EVERYONE FOR LETTING YOU GUYS DOWN

Admin

It Pains my heart to have to write these words and this is the hardest update to have to do. TAP will not survive Paypal is holding $45,000 in reserves that they said I could use when it comes time to pay my members well now that is not possible and we only have $32,000 on hand and if I paid all withdrawals including new withdrawals at 00:00 sever time we would be out of money. I'm not going to get into everything that had it's factor in this decision.

For those that did not make back there seed money I will do my best to get that back to you as soon as possible. Just please understand that I am starting to work on it and that all refunds can't be done over night.

From the bottom of my heart I really do apologize that we did not make it through these troubled times and you guys who really cared about TAP have been the best members any admin could ever as for.

I love TAP and you guys as well. It breaks my heart to click post.

SORRY EVERYONE FOR LETTING YOU GUYS DOWN

Admin
hơi buồn. nhưng hãy bình tĩnh nhé mn :D

Cũng mong là admin sẽ refund, invest 60$ mà chưa nhận đc đồng nào :oops:

bác nào dịch cái tin mới của nó cái em đọc chả hiểu mô tê gì

Trò chơi nào cũng phải đến hồi kết. Mà nhanh ghê mới được 1 tháng 15 ngày.

Công nhận nhọ vãi :D. Nhưng có bác nào biết tại sao tự nhiên PP lại hold tiền của TAP.
Thường ko có dispute PP nó đâu có rảnh hold làm gì :eek:

haiz.Dù sao admin chơi đẹp refund cho member cũng là OK rồi.:( Quá chán cho 1 cuộc tỉnh không quá lâu dài.

hazz còn chưa dc 1 đồng lợi nhuận nào nữa tiền cash vẫn chưa thèm rút ngu quá cơ

Thêm 1 thằng bị PP giết.

hôm nay 31-10 cuối tháng rồi mà vẫn k tránh dc việc xui thế này

paypal còn bị limits nữa chứ kiểu này chết mất nó mà return thì bỏ mẹ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beobeo68

Most viewed of week