Matrix Thảo luận về Profitclicking.com - Ver 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanh toán tiếp theo!
The amount of 20.61 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money

account. Memo: API Payment. ProfitClicking Withdraw 101086-

62271.. Date: 21:05 08.01.13. Batch: 15231786.
thank you,admin!

thanh toán tiếp theo!

thank you,admin!
:binhsua18: sao bác mod canh kiểu gì mà rút dc thế,chia sẻ ít kinh cho anh em xem với

thanh toán tiếp theo!

thank you,admin!

Tiền nó trả cho Promotion hay rút được từ lãi của nó vậy bác Mod?

từ hồi nó thêm cái capcha thì cái cửa rút đối với mình nó gần như khép lại luôn rồi :binhsua21:

minh rut tien no ra cai nay la sao ha cac bac

untitled.JPG

PC giờ không còn điểm + nào trong giới MMO nữa rồi.
Xin được đăng trích lại 1 bài post của 1 mem trên Money Maker Group. Bài post được post trên fanpage của PC và bị xóa ngay sau đó. Mình đọc qua thì thấy không sai được chỗ nào.:binhsua17:

I went several pages back and didn't see what I consider to be an amazing post. So, taken from FB PC International here goes (sorry if it was posted before):

I deeply apologize for posting this... Ban me if you must.
sad.gif

PC,

I am really really frustrated right now!!! I've tried to move on thousands of times, but every time I say to myself that I won't be expecting anything from you anymore, there you are again, letting me into the bucket or paying one of my withdrawals on queue. You've been soooo gooood with playing with my emotions. Well, what can I say? That's what you're good at, right? Manipulating people. Even your moderators have been manipulated. I don't know if this is true but I've heard from one former JBP fanatic, who happens to have lots of connections inside PC, that your staff and moderators were either brainwashed and made to believe that you still have something good to offer in the future or paid to lie to people. You're full of CRAP! Full of broken promises. Five full months of beta testing? Oh, come on! You have got to be kidding me. And please, I'm not that stupid to believe that Frederick Mann has retired. Clearly, he just wanted a clean exit to get away from all this mess that he has started. You want positivity? Well, allow positive things to happen NOW and pay what you owe us! Oh, don't get me wrong. You've been so good to me in the past and yeah, I've earned a lot compared to what I've put into this program, but isn't this what you have promised? That we can earn money with a small start up as long as we put people in and earn commissions from them? I'm sad that a lot of my referrals have not even taken out a single cent from your program, 'cause you know what, YOUR PROGRAM STINKS! I hate PC as much as I have loved JBP! Please, take me back to that rotten site who used to pay me. Get me out of this beautiful site where the numbers I see are just numbers and not real money. And another thing, randomly blocking people just to cut off some liabilities? Well played, PC... Well played!
smile.gif

Pissed off,
Jamelle Esther

hix. Cầu trời nó cầm cự được thêm vài tháng nữa
chắc phải thức khuya thật nhiều đêm mong rút được gì thì rút.

ai chỉ rút tiền dc hậu tạ 3lr

YH: [email protected]

hay nhá máy khi mở cổng

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thienhoang99x