Matrix Thảo luận các vấn đề về adsprofit reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hãy chấp nhận điều xấu nhất

ADs diễn trò => Thông báo không thể khắc phục => lý do tốt để đống cửa :(

tối vừa phang vào em nó ít đồng thế là sáng có chuyện, haiz.............

Vẫn chưa rút đc đồng vốn nào :binhsua10:

ủa mọi người, có ai rút $ zề PM t5 tuần trước zề chưa zậy??/

Dạo này nếu mà bạn rút tiền về tk PM thì khoản từ 4~5 ngày mới nhận được tiền.
Với site đang bị hacker tấn công. Nên vẫn chưa có tiền đâu bạn.
Mình rút tối thứ 4 vẫn chưa về nữa đó bạn.
Hi vọng nó sớm xử lý xong hacker, để cho bà kon yên tâm.

Hãy chấp nhận điều xấu nhất

ADs diễn trò => Thông báo không thể khắc phục => lý do tốt để đống cửa :(

cũng có thể, hi vọng là ko phải sớm như vậy :(

[0:19:36] Mariam Bello: Dearest Members of Adsprofitwiz , I am now abel to give you my official statment of the situtation concerning Adsprofitwiz . Our website has been severly attacked by intruders and Vicious Hackers and Yes they have Hit us so hard. they Entered on our servers.Fumbled the whole sysem, damaging files, backups and Processors and left us with a mess ! And the first thing that came to my mind was Oh my God! ! we are Down and Dead ! Tears and Anger overcame upone me, could you all imagine what was going through me? I stepped a side …did my prayers and started to calm myself . I called upon my programmers and Leaders to Help me analise the demage .We realsed that not everythig is lost. Nr 1. we have us Nr 2. our Matrix is in good shape and Oder 80% of our Date base is in place as before the attack so we only have to reconstruct the rest 20% this will take some time but with 100% commitment from my programmers and I we will go full speed to put our programm back to Work.Rest Assured I will not let these Dream Thieves Steal our Dreams. We joint togahter to bring value and meaning in the Market Place and in the Lives of many folks as we have build this togather we will have to stick to this Maxim we will never give up !! I want to Extend my Gratitude to Memebers who have stept up to offer their Help and comments lets all keep calm and patience. Please refrain from calling me on phone or skype as this might distrackt me from the concentration needed to bring us up and running ASP. Remember this " if they cant beat us they should join us " God give us strength.
With Love.

[0:19:36] Mariam Bello: Dearest Members of Adsprofitwiz , I am now abel to give you my official statment of the situtation concerning Adsprofitwiz . Our website has been severly attacked by intruders and Vicious Hackers and Yes they have Hit us so hard. they Entered on our servers.Fumbled the whole sysem, damaging files, backups and Processors and left us with a mess ! And the first thing that came to my mind was Oh my God! ! we are Down and Dead ! Tears and Anger overcame upone me, could you all imagine what was going through me? I stepped a side …did my prayers and started to calm myself . I called upon my programmers and Leaders to Help me analise the demage .We realsed that not everythig is lost. Nr 1. we have us Nr 2. our Matrix is in good shape and Oder 80% of our Date base is in place as before the attack so we only have to reconstruct the rest 20% this will take some time but with 100% commitment from my programmers and I we will go full speed to put our programm back to Work.Rest Assured I will not let these Dream Thieves Steal our Dreams. We joint togahter to bring value and meaning in the Market Place and in the Lives of many folks as we have build this togather we will have to stick to this Maxim we will never give up !! I want to Extend my Gratitude to Memebers who have stept up to offer their Help and comments lets all keep calm and patience. Please refrain from calling me on phone or skype as this might distrackt me from the concentration needed to bring us up and running ASP. Remember this " if they cant beat us they should join us " God give us strength.
With Love.

a ha, thế này thì yên tâm chờ đợi tin vui từ APR thôi!

With Love.

1 chút ít hi vọng :(, nó cũng đang hi vọng Chúa giúp đỡ :|

Lần này đáng lo thật, thấy bất an quá....

Lần này đáng lo thật, thấy bất an quá....

cu yen tam di moi nguoi nhe.vi vua roi hachco tan cong vao may chu len moi phai dong sai de sua trua thoi

chan qua vay, bao nhiu tai san con lai trong do,mat nos la die theo luon qua

móa vừa bán 5 bao tải khoai với mấy tạ sắn đầu tư vào em nó thế mà giờ lại vậy sao:m003::m003::m003:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khacbinh1900011

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week