Matrix PeopleAdChoice - PeopleAdChoice.com. ROI 135%. Perfect Money, PayPal, Payza, STP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings PAC family!

Wonderful news again for today :)
1) Programmers are working on surfing adjustments , so members will be able to surf ads anytime and you will not need to wait for timer to expire so you will be able to reset timer to 24 hours every time when u surf ads.
I will just wait for programmers to finish their job and coding.
2) Also programmers told me that it's possible to make option for members to see active ad packs for each ad pack level separately so when it's all done then we can update this feature in our script so members will always see their ad packs for each ad pack level.
3) Business Directory - Another thing that our programmers are going to work on is also some adjustments about business directory.
Soon members will be able to add Business Directory credits on old banners so you will not need to create new Business Directory listing every time , it will be easier just to add credits to old ones.
4) PTC Banner feature is already working well

To earn from PTC banner ads you just need to go to ,,MEMBER TOOL'' and click ,,View PTC Ads''

You will see PTC banners only when some members purchase banner clicks.

5) We are not even 1 month old and Alexa Ranking is already around 60.000 ! :)

6) We sold almost 80.000 Ad Packs and that is around $170.000 this numbers are growing every single hour and the most importantly we are stable with 5% daily cap

7) Winners from our referral contest will be announced tomorrow after our contest ends , also we will have more contests soon :)

Enjoy with PAC and wish you happy earnings.

PeopleAdChoice Admin

Chamzy Rithz

Cập nhật proof mới nhận, Ref. Com :

n4s5OHZ.jpg

Tiền về trong vòng 1 Phút @@ Đúng là Fast&Furious :D :D :D

You had requested for the withdrawal of $$9 USD.
that withdrawal request has been successfully processed.
Please check your account.

Keep purchasing and earning. You bank balance is fattening up.
All the best!!!

Tiền về trong vòng 1 Phút @@ Đúng là Fast&Furious :D :D :D

You had requested for the withdrawal of $$9 USD.
that withdrawal request has been successfully processed.
Please check your account.

Keep purchasing and earning. You bank balance is fattening up.
All the best!!!
chúc mừng bạn nhé

*** PAYZA OPENED FOR DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS ***
Finally Payza support solved everything , so Payza is opened for deposits and withdrawals, thanks for waiting. Now PAC is going even stronger! :)
For deposits just contact me or contact our Live chat support and I will add it manually as soon as I see it.

And more good news for Payza users: I tried autopayments and it is working , So I can process all Payza requests at once with 1 click :)

Cái " buy surf free units " có phải mua cái đó là ko phải click 8 ad hàng ngày phải ko các bạn nhỉ. :)

Update: 8/21/2015

Over the weekend we will be turning off the Rebate transfer for some testing.

We are looking to see if this feature will effect commissions from referrals.

Currently how we have it set up is all rebate earnings and commissions will go to members preferred selected processor regardless where earnings are coming from.

If you notice that this is not the case let us know ASAP.

Sao cập nhật lợi nhuận giảm nhĩ.... ko lẽ đến giai đoạn khó ăn rồi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akaka
Back
Top Bottom