Help Paypal trả tiền quá chậm!

Mấy bác cứ toàn ra chỗ bank nhận tiền mà quên mẹ cái thằng bank trung gian . Ra City Bank mà hỏi . Tiền từ Paypal về không về thẳng ACB hay Sacombank đâu .
Thấy pro này nói cũng có lý. Thớt có gần office của citibank thì lên thẳng đó làm việc với nó cho nhanh gọn lẹ. Còn không thì support qua mail thôi.

đi tút tiền thôi, có rùi đấy

update, sacombank đã có $ nhé, vừa đi rút cho bác muaaccpaypalgiacao về. :D

vẫn chưa có cậu ơi
mới chạy ra bank về nè
vậy là coi chừng nhập sai gì rùi đó. chuẩn bị 3 tuần sau tiền nó mới vào lại balance, mất khoảng hơn 10$ phí, vl lắm

call lên Bank hỏi thì nó bảo ko có giao dịch nào gởi về từ PP cả ...Hoang mang quá các bác ạh

mình cũng vậy.
Hello. Hope you have a good day. Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Haniff and it is my pleasure and privilege to assist such an esteemed member like you today.
You do not need to worry, I will immediately investigate it with your bank and our Withdrawal Tracking Department. Once we get any info, we will update you straight away. Rest assured your money is safe and will be in your bank soon.
I do sincerely apologise for the inconveniences caused. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Your satisfaction is my utmost priority. We hugely value your continuous support in using our services. We welcome your feedback and please do recommend PayPal to your friends and family.
Have a nice day.
Sincerely,

Haniff
PayPal Resolution Services
PayPal, an eBay Company
Copyright© 1999-2013 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.
Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal? payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully."

tớ củng cần tiền nửa , (tiền thằng nào con nào chả cần hả ông trời , chỉ có ong la sướng nhất ong trời nhỉ *** cần cái j)

mà chắc cũng không sao đâu, nếu không về bank được đúng ngày nó sẽ refund lại PP, nghiệt nỗi mình đang cần tiền
PP nó báo lại gì cho cậu chưa ? hôm qa tớ mail nó h vẫn chưa có phản hồi .

PP nó báo lại gì cho cậu chưa ? hôm qa tớ mail nó h vẫn chưa có phản hồi .

PP phản hồi trong vòng 24h cậu,
đây là mail phản hồi của nó:
"Hello. Hope you have a good day. Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Haniff and it is my pleasure and privilege to assist such an esteemed member like you today.
You do not need to worry, I will immediately investigate it with your bank and our Withdrawal Tracking Department. Once we get any info, we will update you straight away. Rest assured your money is safe and will be in your bank soon.
I do sincerely apologise for the inconveniences caused. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Your satisfaction is my utmost priority. We hugely value your continuous support in using our services. We welcome your feedback and please do recommend PayPal to your friends and family.
Have a nice day.
Sincerely,

Haniff
PayPal Resolution Services
PayPal, an eBay Company
Copyright© 1999-2013 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.
Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal? payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully."

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbett6
Back
Top Bottom