• Chào Guest,

Hãy cùng mọi người hướng đến một cộng đồng MMO ngày càng trong sạch. MMO4ME.com sẽ là nơi tập trung tất cả những thông tin uy tín cũng như lừa đảo (SCAM) của bất kì cá nhân nào. (Đọc chi tiết!)

Chương trình khởi động:
    Thưởng 1.5 MR ngay khi bạn tạo yêu cầu mới cho bất kì cá nhân nào và được duyệt thành công. Chi tiết các bạn có thể xem thêm tại đây.

paypal cũng gửi quà năm mới các bác

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Hani and I am happy to assist you today.

We are always happy to hear from our PayPal members. We at PayPal take pride in our service, and it's a pleasure for us to know that you're a satisfied PayPal customer.

However, for your request of 10 USD, I do apologize as I am unable to credit you without reason. Besides, PayPal doesn't have any policy of crediting gifts to customer for Christmas and New Year.
:(
không phải ai cũng đuợc cho đâu phải là thành viên lâu năm và hoạt động giao dịch nhiều có đóng góp gì đó lợi ích cho dịch vụ paypal của nó thì nó mới bonus cứ ai xin cũng cho có mà phá sản :D

Thấy 1 bác trên forum có 10$ em bắt chước , gửi ticket nó nó cho 10$ các bác

Dear hiệp ngọc hà,

Hi, how are you doing? My name is Hani and thank you for contacting us at PayPal.

On behalf of my teammate Mia, you are most welcome. We are always happy to hear from our PayPal members. We at PayPal take pride in our service, and it's a pleasure for us to know that you're a satisfied PayPal customer and that your issue has been resolved.

I noticed that you have been with PayPal for 3 years 1 month. As a token of our appreciation, I have credited 10 USD to your PayPal account. You may use it on your next purchase for yourself or sending payments to your family and friends!

Should you need further assistance at any point of time, please do remember that you have someone right here and I am more than happy to assist and resolve your issue for you personally.

We hope you'll tell your friends about our service. My focus is on resolving your concern. We are committed to making your experience with PayPal pleasant and rewarding.

Thank you for choosing PayPal!

Have a wonderful day and Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Hani
PayPal

Copyright© 2016 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 11:48:49 AM (-08:00)
Subject: Re: Questions about how to refund or cancel a payment VV44REXVN :ppNA (KMM227931361V22068L0KM)

hiệp hà:

Thank Mia for your helping that had solved my problem sooner than I thought, Iam very happy about that. In this chrismas and comming new year vocation, could you please bonus me $10 as gift?
Anyway, Happy Chrismas and Happy New Year!

View attachment 89351

Ngày 28,29 nó còn làm việc các bác tranh thủ gửi ticket 30,31 nó ngỉ tết rồi, với cuối năm vui vẻ xin chắc chắn cho.
Tài khoản vài trăm transaction rồi, xin không biết có được ko nhỉ

mà viết mail ntn vậy thớt?

dùng paypal từ năm 2009 đến giờ mình mới thấy có vụ pp cho KH tiền thế này đấy @@

Dear XXXXX,

Hi, how are you doing? My name is Mia and thank you for contacting us at PayPal.

I would like to express my appreciation toward your email.

On behalf of PayPal, I would like to take this as an opportunity to wish all the best to you and your family members.

Should you need further assistance at any point of time, please do remember that you have someone right here and I am more than happy to assist and resolve your issue for you personally.

We hope you'll tell your friends about our service. My focus is on resolving your concern. We are committed to making your experience with PayPal pleasant and rewarding.

Thank you for choosing PayPal and we hope you’ll tell your friends about our service.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Mia
PayPal

Copyright© 2015 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

đã nhận được mail phản hồi :)
$ thì không thấy đâu nhé :)

trước có vụ lên bussines xong xin xuống Premier nó cho đó mà lên tầm 1-2 tuần xong mới xuống
anh em thử xem

Đã từ chối nhiều mà cũng nhiều bác cúng email xin nhỉ. Đầu năm mới mấy bác tham gia hay đăng kí giao dịch. Hay ra ngân hàng nộp tiền thì được lì xì nhưng số lượng cũng có hạn. Người ta review thấy có đóng hay giao dịch nhiều thì tự cho. Gởi mail chi trời... :)

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngoctutbvnj
Back
Top Bottom