Help Mua bán payoneer có ổn không các bác nhỉ?

anhnam

Junior
Reactions
MR
Trước đây mình hay mua Paypal để order hàng nước ngoài nhưng xem ra không ổn lắm, không sớm hay muộn Paypal nó cũng cho limit nên dạo này tính chuyển qua mua Payoneer không biết có ổn không các bác nhỉ?

Mình nhận with bank vn nó hold tiền yêu cầu nói rõ mối quan hệ với người gửi tiền về số tiền nhận . Send từ vợ mình sang ko biết quá nhiều cái khác sẽ như thế nào .

Cũng đơn giản thôi mà , nó chỉ hỏi & giải thích thôi . Hiện tại gửi cho nhau free . Nếu làm dịch vụ order us thì thu PO là hợp lý . CC charge 22k 1 $ . Thu 20.6 vẫn ok vì hiện tại bán $ tại VN là 21110 vừa bán hôm qua

bán $ ở đâu mà được 21,1 vậy bạn? bán ở bank nào à?

mua payoneer về rồi thanh toán cho người bán kiểu gì bạn nhỉ? Với lại ý bạn nói là mua PO rate 20.6 được ah? Hiện nếu rút từ thẻ Visa của ngân hàng VN thì rate mất khoảng 22, mua PP thì dễ limit, như vậy thì PO đúng là quá ngon.

mua payoneer về rồi thanh toán cho người bán kiểu gì bạn nhỉ? Với lại ý bạn nói là mua PO rate 20.6 được ah? Hiện nếu rút từ thẻ Visa của ngân hàng VN thì rate mất khoảng 22, mua PP thì dễ limit, như vậy thì PO đúng là quá ngon.

rút từ thẻ Visa ở ATM VN lấy đâu ra rate 22 bạn, 20,5-20,6 gì đó thôi, chưa kể fee.

Sau khi có tiền trong Payoneer rồi thì thanh toán cho người bán như thế nào các bác?

không add vào Paypal thanh toán được hả bác?
Add thẻ PO vào Paypal bình thường b ơi, y như add visa và master card thôi.
Khi thanh toán bằng PP thì nó tự rút tiền trong PO ra.

Add thẻ PO vào Paypal bình thường b ơi, y như add visa và master card thôi.
Khi thanh toán bằng PP thì nó tự rút tiền trong PO ra.
Sao mình hỏi đi hỏi lại nó cứ bảo không được nhỉ?

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is X and I am happy to assist you with your query.

I understand that you would like to add a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® Card to your PayPal account as a payment method. Unfortunaletely, PayPal does not allow customer to add prepaid card to the account. This service limitation is because of our obligation to the laws and financial regulations of each country.

However, you can add a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card to your PayPal account.

Here’s how to add a card to your account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  3. Click My money.
  4. Click Add my card beside "Debit and credit cards".
  5. Enter the required information.
  6. Click Add Card.
Note:
  • When you add a card, you may be notified of a 1 USD charge to your card. The charge on your card is temporary to confirm if your card is ready to use with PayPal. It usually takes a few minutes to receive the refund back to your card but it can take up to 30 days depending on your card issuer.
  • You can link up to 8 credit or debit cards to your PayPal account.
I believe the above information helps to resolve your query. If you have additional questions or concerns after reviewing the information, please do not hesitate to email us back.

Paypal nó không chấp nhận with về Payoneer
Chủ thớt đang hỏi add PO vào PP để thanh toán mua hàng chứ ko phải add bank PO để with tiền về.

Sao mình hỏi đi hỏi lại nó cứ bảo không được nhỉ?

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is X and I am happy to assist you with your query.

I understand that you would like to add a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® Card to your PayPal account as a payment method. Unfortunaletely, PayPal does not allow customer to add prepaid card to the account. This service limitation is because of our obligation to the laws and financial regulations of each country.

However, you can add a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card to your PayPal account.

Here’s how to add a card to your account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  3. Click My money.
  4. Click Add my card beside "Debit and credit cards".
  5. Enter the required information.
  6. Click Add Card.
Note:
  • When you add a card, you may be notified of a 1 USD charge to your card. The charge on your card is temporary to confirm if your card is ready to use with PayPal. It usually takes a few minutes to receive the refund back to your card but it can take up to 30 days depending on your card issuer.
  • You can link up to 8 credit or debit cards to your PayPal account.
I believe the above information helps to resolve your query. If you have additional questions or concerns after reviewing the information, please do not hesitate to email us back.
Thằng PO chắc là prepaid của US nên nó ko cho xài, còn thẻ prepaid của VN vẫn xài vô tư.
Thấy có người verified PP bằng PO đc nên tưởng xài đc.

Thằng PO chắc là prepaid của US nên nó ko cho xài, còn thẻ prepaid của VN vẫn xài vô tư.
Thấy có người verified PP bằng PO đc nên tưởng xài đc.
Cũng có thể là chúng nó đì nhau ;) do PO cạnh tranh với Paypal trong khoản nhận tiền. Mình có xem trên máy topic trước đây Paypal còn add được vào PO giờ thì không.

add thẻ vào verify pp ok nha, thanh toán ok, nhưng ko rút về bank payoner dc

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinso2vi
Back
Top Bottom