Pre-verified
Reactions
MR
Insuree Balance
Phone Number
Call me! Call me!
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
LTO Network enables collaboration between multiple organizations and departments via decentralized workflows, where parties can keep using their own (legacy) systems to participate in a process.
Website
https://lto.network/
Bounty Program
https://community.lto.network/referral/MpWVBcaaeZNSZEx/

Multinationals and governments invest billions of dollars in automation solutions such as ERP, BPMN and CRM to run their day-to-day processes as efficient as possible.

However, the moment they need to collaborate with other organizations or even between departments, these efficiencies are gone. This so called 'silo effect' is the top barrier for organizations to reach a next level of efficiency of their business processes.

Then along came Decentralized Ledger Technology (DLT), which has the potential to solve this problem without compromising productivity and data security.

about-us.png

Why LTO Network?
LTO Network is the blockchain solution integrators dreamed of.
Here’s why.

MULTI-LAYER APPROACH TOWARDS BLOCKCHAIN
Use our blockchain for simply anchoring existing business processes or build groundbreaking decentralized workflows which will significantly increase productivity and collaboration between parties.
GDPR AND DATA PRIVACY COMPLIANCE
Compliance regulations form a challenge to traditional blockchains. LTO Network developed a solution which makes it not only compatible with GDPR, but also desirable in sense of data privacy.
RUN ‘NET-ZERO’ ON YOUR TRANSACTIONS
No more need to constantly pay transaction fees. Becoming a joint business builder allows you to eliminate recurring costs with our unique economic model.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bitscreener

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom