Ask Ksix giúp em{block}

Hi

You are receiving this notice because we have found you sending fraudulent leads .

We have blocked you from accessing Offer 8616 MindsPay and your leads have been reversed.

You have 48 hours to provide proof that they're taking necessary actions to clean up their traffic (I.E. ProxyStop, etc). Otherwise, their accounts will be permanently blocked.

Also, If we find you sending more undesirable traffic then your account will be permanently banned. THIS IS YOUR FINAL NOTICE.

Thanks,

Kendra Pierce
Account Manager
KSix, LLC.
Ksix.com
[email protected]
Phone: (800) 760-9689
AIM: [email protected] | Skype: Ksix_am
MSN: [email protected] | YIM: KSixkendra

Hi

If you would like me to review your account please send an email with Subject "Fraud traffic clean up Review " with a screen shot of live offers on your websit. Also, a screen shot of fraud protection services that you are using to clean up fraudulent traffic. Addition to that please provided a detailed explanation on how you will change and control fraudulent activity and stop sending poor quality traffic and a recommendation from an affiliate manager at another network . When we receive this information we will review your account and inform you on our decision.

Thanks,

Kendra Pierce
Account Manager
KSix, LLC.
Ksix.com
[email protected]

Hi Tam Le,

Thank you, for addressing the issue and providing the necessary information needed to review your account. We well review your account information and monitor your account. I look forward to this problem being fixed a and growing relationship with you here at Ksix.

Thanks,

Kendra Pierce
Account Manager
KSix, LLC.
Ksix.com
[email protected]

Cuối cùng cũng giải quyết xong thằng Ksix. Lạy Kendra :binhsua21::binhsua21::binhsua21::binhsua21:

đúng là lê tâm pro thật

Hi

You are receiving this notice because we have found you sending fraudulent leads .

We have blocked you from accessing Offer 8616 MindsPay and your leads have been reversed.

You have 48 hours to provide proof that they're taking necessary actions to clean up their traffic (I.E. ProxyStop, etc). Otherwise, their accounts will be permanently blocked.

Also, If we find you sending more undesirable traffic then your account will be permanently banned. THIS IS YOUR FINAL NOTICE.

Thanks,

Kendra Pierce
Account Manager
KSix, LLC.
Ksix.com
[email protected]

Hi

If you would like me to review your account please send an email with Subject "Fraud traffic clean up Review " with a screen shot of live offers on your websit. Also, a screen shot of fraud protection services that you are using to clean up fraudulent traffic. Addition to that please provided a detailed explanation on how you will change and control fraudulent activity and stop sending poor quality traffic and a recommendation from an affiliate manager at another network . When we receive this information we will review your account and inform you on our decision.

Thanks,

Kendra Pierce
Account Manager
KSix, LLC.
Ksix.com
[email protected]

Hi Tam Le,

Thank you, for addressing the issue and providing the necessary information needed to review your account. We well review your account information and monitor your account. I look forward to this problem being fixed a and growing relationship with you here at Ksix.

Thanks,

Kendra Pierce
Account Manager
KSix, LLC.
Ksix.com
[email protected]

Cuối cùng cũng giải quyết xong thằng Ksix. Lạy Kendra :binhsua21::binhsua21::binhsua21::binhsua21:

Mới tới bước 2, mịa mấy ngày nay đi học éo có time up poof proxystop @@

Hi Linh,

Cuối cùng cũng xong, phù @@

:binhsua16::binhsua15::binhsua17::binhsua03:

con mindspay nó đã dừng lâu rồi mà còn làm thì hiểu luôn :binhsua07:

con mindspay nó đã dừng lâu rồi mà còn làm thì hiểu luôn :binhsua07:

Híc, hồi nó mới update Mindspay có chém mấy nhát. Giờ nó bắt bẻ thế, chứ từ đợt nó warning có chém nó nữa đâu :D

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nguyendaopl

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back