SCAM Cliqueseria Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

Dear Members,

Starting from today, for the next 7 days, all the members of Cliquesteria can use unbelievably good discounts for the Rented Referrals Extend Days option.

Here are the discounts:

Days Discount

15 days 5%
30days 10%
60days 15%
90days 20%
150 days 25%
240days 30%

Example: If 1 rented referral costs 15 cents for your membership, if you extend it to 240 days, then the referral will cost only 10 cents. Which is just great!
party.gif

The Discounts give you the opportunity to pay for your rented referrals and keep them for long. What you should do is pretty easy. Before you start, make sure you have enough funds in your Purchase balance. Then go to your rented referrals page and mark the referrals which you want to extend. Then choose the extend option as shown on the pic below:

bcG88sq.png

If you have enough funds in your purchase balance, the system will tell you the price that you need to pay. This price includes the discount. It is why you should do nothing but pay and the system will give you automatically the discounted price and the extend days to your referral.
yes.gif

The RR extend promo is very important for the members who plan long-term work with rented referrals. Because it gives, even more discount than the Autopay option. Don't wait for too long, plan and extend.
yes.gif
yes.gif

Không hiểu sao account của mình bị khoá mà mục support cũng không vào được.Bạn có biết tại sao không?Trước cũng có 1 lần account bị khoá nhưng mình mở được ticket thì hôm sau được mở luôn

Không hiểu sao account của mình bị khoá mà mục support cũng không vào được.Bạn có biết tại sao không?Trước cũng có 1 lần account bị khoá nhưng mình mở được ticket thì hôm sau được mở luôn
Vì sao tài khoản bạn bị khóa ???

Vì sao tài khoản bạn bị khóa ???
Mình không biết bạn ạ.Lần trước là do admin nhầm lẫn không biết lần này thế nào đây

Mình click tay không vi phạm điều gì nhé

PP site bị limit. Tuy nhiên các bạn vẫn cashout được sang các cổng thanh toán khác nhé:

upload_2017-6-16_5-43-4.png

Hiện tại các bạn cứ bình tĩnh, vẫn làm việc bình thường nhé. Mình sẽ cập nhật tin tức thường xuyên cho các bạn !

Dear Members,

I just got an email from Paypal, stating that the Cliquesteria account has been limited. Here is a part of the email:

Dear Cliquesteria Media

We are hereby notifying you that, after a recent review of your account
activity, it has been determined that you are in violation of PayPal's
Acceptable Use Policy regarding your sales / offers on
http://www.cliquesteria.net

Please refer to:
- Transaction 00030364S3814930P from June 15, 2017 for the amount of 5 USD

Therefore, your account has been permanently limited.

Per the User Agreement, when PayPal permanently limits an account due to an
Acceptable Use Policy violation, we may hold your funds up to 180 days. We
will review your account at 30 days from the date of this email, we will
calculate our exposure and will release any excess funds to you for
withdrawal. If there are any funds remaining in your account at this time,
we will review your account every 30 days until either all your funds have
been made available to you for withdrawal, or a period of 180 days from the
date your account was limited is reached. Please log in to your PayPal
account and verify that your account information is accurate, as PayPal
cannot be held responsible for incorrect information provided by the
account holder."

Before I continue, I would like to ensure all of you that Clique Media is staying online and will continue working as usual. We will just no longer be accepting Paypal.

I am sure, many of you will have questions on how we will proceed. Let me explain here my point of view. My purpose has always been to make sites which at some point will work perfectly without Paypal. And the moment has come. Both Cliquebook and Cliquesteria are strong enough to continue to be the proper advertising tool. No matter Paypal at all.

The members who have deposited via Paypal and have reached ROI, they may continue working, as usual, they just need to cash out to any other payment processor they want. I will appreciate if such members do not try to open disputes and claims because I will do the same for the money that I have sent to them.

The members who have deposited via Paypal, but have not reached ROI, they may cash out to any other processor of their choice too.

If someone has a problem with the current situation, I STRONGLY SUGGEST TO CONTACT ME FIRST, before making any unreasonable thing!!!

As you all know, Paypal is stopping its cooperation with the ptc sites, and we, the ptc admins are already aware that our business may run smoothly without that processor either. It is why, I suggest to you all, plan your strategy and do not get disappointed. I have opened 10 Payment processors accounts, so you may easily switch to any else of your choice.

Sincerely,

Spas K. - Cs & Cb Admin

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingoffuck
Back
Top Bottom