• Chào Guest,

Hãy cùng mọi người hướng đến một cộng đồng MMO ngày càng trong sạch. MMO4ME.com sẽ là nơi tập trung tất cả những thông tin uy tín cũng như lừa đảo (SCAM) của bất kì cá nhân nào. (Đọc chi tiết!)

Chương trình khởi động:
    Thưởng 1.5 MR ngay khi bạn tạo yêu cầu mới cho bất kì cá nhân nào và được duyệt thành công. Chi tiết các bạn có thể xem thêm tại đây.

Got Paid Instantly - Instanty.net

duong1983

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
WELCOME TO INSTANTY.NET

Instanty Investment CO.LTD is open to public today. We call us Instanty because all payments from us are always proccessed instantly. Not like other online investment programme, we actually have a Trading Company since 2002, which have a main business on Motorcycles. Our Trading Company import Motorcycles from Japan, Taiwan and China, and sell them to Many european countries. The motorcycle market is quickly evolving inside the European Community.

Major cities are gridlocked due to heavy car traffic and a public transport system that is creaking at its joints. More and more businesspeople are taking to motorcycles and scooters. And the cost of motorcycle manufacture is much lower in China and other Assian countries.We can import many kinds of cheaper motorcycles from Assia and sell them to european countries. And we can get a good profit from this trading.But our suppliers from China have raised their price under the pressure on the appreciation of the Renminbi(Chinese currency) since 2008. We feel it difficult to earn as much as before from the quantity we can import at one time...
Investment Plans:4% - 6% daily for 40 Trading days

Min Spend : $5

Withdrawal Type: Instant

DDoS Protection

My deposit
23051592399399903537.jpg

My 1st payment
00631473156407862554.jpg

Link>>> http://instanty.net/

Last edited by a moderator:

Announcements

Today's birthdays