Matrix Hội những NGười Bị Fastcashmega(FCM) banned acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]As announced ealier we have suspended quite a few accounts because of multiple accounts they created to earn referral commissions on their own purchases. Now we get a lot of emails from members with multiple accounts who claim they're innocent. They say they take care of business for others and that's why they have the same ip address but we don't look even look at that because we know many have the same ip address because they use the same computer or whatever the case. [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]We have checked all accounts that have the same payment processor id because even if you have the same ip address you still need to have your own payment processor id. If that's not the case then it's the same person for us and all accounts with that payment processor id get suspended.

Here is the actual email we send to members who ask why their account got suspended:
[/FONT]

“[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]The reason your account have been suspended is because you have multiple accounts. We make very clear at the signup page that multiple accounts are not allowed.

If you take care of business for family or friends those accounts still need to have their own email address and payment processor id but with these accounts all have the same payment processor id so that makes it one person.

This means you possibly have received referral commissions and direct fills for cycler spots on your own purchases. Multiple accounts is not only bad for the member count because it's not correct but it's also bad for development and improvement of our program as we possibly have paid money that should not have been paid to you because it's from your own purchases so that means less remains for further development and improvement of our program.

Hopefully you understand what I'm explaining here. If you want our program to last a long time then don't do things like this because it's very bad for the program.”

This is just to inform all members. If you don't have your payment processor id on multiple accounts then there's nothing to worry about but it doesn't mean you can create multiple accounts with different payment processor id's for yourself of course because if we find out your accounts will get suspended so don't try that. It's no problem if you take care of business for others (like family members or friends) but don't try to use that as an excuse to have multiple accounts for yourself. If you want this program to last a long time and create a more than a healthy income for you and all members then work with us by following the rules we have set. If you have doubts if something is allowed or not just contact us and we'll let you know. Thanks.

Nói chung ý nó nói là địa chỉ ip trùng, địa chỉ rút tiền của nhiều tài khoản là 1.
Cùng gia đình chơi là 1 ip ko ref cho nhau cũng sẽ trảm... ^^
pro tiếng anh vào dịch sát nghĩa giùm.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif][/FONT]

nó báo là nếu nhiều acc cùng 1 tk rút tiền thì tạch. Nếu nó tìm đc ra là nhiều tk rút tiền liên quan đến nhau cũng tạch =.=". Và cái lý do là các acc đấy của người trong cùng 1 nhà sẽ ko đc chấp nhận ;))

Bác nói sao mà nó thả account của bác ra vậy?
Trường hợp tui có lẽ khác! :binhsua169:
Lúc đầu lập tài khoản ko đúng tên upline, sau đó lập lại tài khoản khác! Nó vinh vào đó mà nói tui chơi 2 acc! :binhsua159:
Sau đó tui dispute 2 cái thấy no rep mail là chơi 2 acc, đến chiều tui dispute liên hoàn 12 cái rồi nó nói để nó xem lại và kêu tui đóng dispute! :binhsua172:
Rồi cái tui nói lại là mày mở acc tao ra rồi tao đóng dispute cho mày! Cuối cùng nó thả! :)) :binhsua172:
Sau đây là các mail giữa tui và nó:
-Tui:Both accounts XXX and my YYY are mine.But XXX account is the first account I created, it does not work with my sponsor name so I create YYY account for investment!You can check out!
-Admin:What we do is check if you have received referral commissions or direct fills from your own purchases. If that's the case then that amount will be deducted from your account. After that you can tell us which account you want to keep and we delete the other one. Any funds in the account that will be deleted will be added to your other account then.

You need to close this dispute and contact us through email so we can settle this. Thank you.
-Tui: As I told you, account: XXX I do not use, I just use account YYY to invest!You can check.
If you Open my account: thaonguyen, I will close all dispute
-Admin: I see in your case your bboyzin account is not upgraded so I deleted that account and activated your thaonguyen account again. You can login. Please close all disputes you have running now. Thank you.
-Tui: thank you! I will close all dispute!(Chiến thắng oanh liệt) :binhsua172:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rồi ít nữa acc của cậu ra đi mà 0 còn lý do mà dispute nữa rầu.

- - - Updated - - -

Cậu 0 còn quyền dispute, có nghĩa là account của cậu Admin nó cho đi lúc nào thì đi đó.

Rồi ít nữa acc của cậu ra đi mà 0 còn lý do mà dispute nữa rầu.

- - - Updated - - -

Cậu 0 còn quyền dispute, có nghĩa là account của cậu Admin nó cho đi lúc nào thì đi đó.
Nếu bị như vậy thì đành chịu chứ biết làm sao bây giờ! Nhưng tớ nghĩ cái lỗi rửa payza ra LR là ko có đâu!

rồi xong tục tưng kiệt đã ra đi. Nó nhịn bác 1 bước để hủy dispute thôi. mấy bữa nữa nó ban thì khỏi dispute nhá.
Gà quá >.< Nguyên tắc dispute là đã dispute là phải dispute đến cùng, hủy dispute coi như bác chịu thua rồi.
;)) R.I.P thaonguyen

rồi xong tục tưng kiệt đã ra đi. Nó nhịn bác 1 bước để hủy dispute thôi. mấy bữa nữa nó ban thì khỏi dispute nhá.
Gà quá >.< Nguyên tắc dispute là đã dispute là phải dispute đến cùng, hủy dispute coi như bác chịu thua rồi.
;)) R.I.P thaonguyen
Èo! Ai clone thế này! Sao biết acc FCM ta thế nhỉ :binhsua53:

Pro kinh nghiệm đầy mình mà 1 phút xiêu lòng để thằng Trevor ( admin FCM ) nó dụ.
R.I.P thaonguyen
Anh em nào mà 10 ngày chưa nhận được $ thì chuẩn bị tinh thần với account ra đi nhé.

Pro kinh nghiệm đầy mình mà 1 phút xiêu lòng để thằng Trevor ( admin FCM ) nó dụ.
R.I.P thaonguyen
Anh em nào mà 10 ngày chưa nhận được $ thì chuẩn bị tinh thần với account ra đi nhé.
Rút wa STP cho lẹ! Rút wa LR lâu lắm!

Date: 2012-01-12 05:24:51
Batch: 122287836
From Account: U4830483
Amount: $5.82
Memo: Fast Cash Mega Payment

Em cũng vừa mới được paid nè chờ tận 10 ngày hix :

Your cashout request has been completed successfully.Your payment details are as follows:

PAYMENT DETAILS

• Amount Paid: $11.0544
  • Account Number: Liberty Reserve
  • Date: 30th Nov 2012
  • Time: 21:48:46 -8 GMT

Last edited by a moderator:
Nếu bị như vậy thì đành chịu chứ biết làm sao bây giờ! Nhưng tớ nghĩ cái lỗi rửa payza ra LR là ko có đâu!

này thì không có

We have suspended your account for one of these 3 reasons:

- You have multiple FCM accounts
- You tried to exchange funds
- Your payment got reversed by Payza or STP

Please contact us for more information.

Em cũng vừa mới được paid nè chờ tận 10 ngày hix :

Your cashout request has been completed successfully.Your payment details are as follows:

PAYMENT DETAILS

• Amount Paid: $11.0544
  • Account Number: Liberty Reserve
  • Date: 30th Nov 2012
  • Time: 21:48:46 -8 GMT

Ngày thứ 8 :binhsua166:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members